Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 2 (8 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Vet

Forumer storico
neppure RZB ti piace?

no...era più che altro un invito ,al ns amico straniero :), a sforzarsi a parlare la lingua del forum dove chiede consigli .......anche perchè l'aiuterebbe a capire meglio il complesso mondo dei Tier 1.......che perfino il mitico Sole ha quasi abbondonato...:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

akis63

Forumer attivo
:D:D:D:D......not speak italiano....hai...hai...

no...era più che altro un invito ,al ns amico straniero :), a sforzarsi a parlare la lingua del forum dove chiede consigli .......anche perchè l'aiuterebbe a capire meglio il complesso mondo dei Tier 1.......che perfino il mitico Sole ha quasi abbondonato...:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Dear Vet,
Actually i am not speaking Italian although i am visiting Italy every year and on my opinion it is one of the most beautiful countries of the world, with beautiful people and a melodic language. Your region specially (Lobardy), Piedmont and Toscany are my favorite :)
I am using Google translator to read your comments.
But "lassa" is an unkown word.
I am old enough in hybrid Tier1 bonds (since 2005) when i first bought my country's banks' issues (alpha & nbg) and i felt on my skin what Tier1 bonds mean.
Recenty i found your forum and i appreciate all your comments, help and advises :bow:

Ultima modifica:

ferdo

Utente Senior
Dear Vet,
Actually i am not speaking Italian although i am visiting Italy every year and on my opinion it is one of the most beautiful countries of the world, with beautiful people and a melodic language. Your region specially (Lobardy), Piedmont and Toscany are my favorite :)
I am old enough in hybrid Tier1 bonds (since 2005) when i first bought my country's banks' issues (alpha & nbg) and i felt on my skin what Tier1 bonds mean.
Recenty i found your forum and i appreciate all your comments, help and advises :bow:

So, are you from Greece?

What do you think about PSI+ and related matter?

Groupama is quite risky because it is unknown if there will be a stop in the payment (for the capital ratio we should wait till march)
Alpha: you should know better than us which the situation is reflecting you country situation
RZB has been always paying, and I believe it can not be compared with none of the other two

ginopelo

Moving to PeloPonneso
Dear Vet,

Hi Akis,
"lassa perdere" means " let it go" in the Roman area
I like reading your posts in english, I wish more foreign users post in our forum so i could improve my english
Actually I have groupama LT2 and RZB irs t1, I don't now which one is better but the only reason to buy them now is their price are pretty low
In my opinion if I sold them before this rally I could earn more, but i was "paralized" and did nothing
I'd prefer, and I think I'll do that in the future, "solid" issuers than betting on bad banks

... to everyone... have mercy for my english :)

akis63

Forumer attivo
So, are you from Greece?

Groupama is quite risky because it is unknown if there will be a stop in the payment (for the capital ratio we should wait till march)
Alpha: you should know better than us which the situation is reflecting you country situation
RZB has been always paying, and I believe it can not be compared with none of the other two

Thank you for your kind replies.

On Friday 10/2 i will receive BACA's funds.
So i have to replace them with an other perpetual bond.
Actually i prefer RZB but they ask for it almost 49!

Alpha is a bank with a good reputation in Greece and as far as i read needs only 1B for a re-capitalization after PSI+ if it stays alone. If it will merge with EFG needs almost 5B. And this is maybe the reason of the divorce.
Also, i hope that after the re-capitalization it will go for a tender offer as NBoG did already after it got 1B from Greek state issuing preferred shares.

I think PSI+ will be finished today. There is no other way for Greece to continue its European orientation.
But this means new taxes, lower income and more poverty for many-many years in future.
The economic situation in Greece and the psychological state of Greek people are both very bad.

Greek banks have borrowed almost 130Β from ECB and it is possible that the re-capitalization will be completed with a Greek state help using common voting shares.
So, Greece will be saved but banks' and greek's bonds investors loose their money and the meantime they are obliged to pay more taxes and to lower their living level.

So, the future if it is not black, is surely gray!

Ultima modifica:

camaleonte

Forumer storico
So, are you from Greece?

Eppure, secondo me, se la Grecia dovesse uscire dall'€ e, tornare alla Dracma, la borsa ateniese salirebbe a oltranza e, in primis le banche.
A questo proposito l'ETF Lyxor ftse athe x 20 Isin Fr0010405431 sarebbe
da prendere al volo: è già salito del 19,5% dal minimo.

akis63

Forumer attivo
Eppure, secondo me, se la Grecia dovesse uscire dall'€ e, tornare alla Dracma, la borsa ateniese salirebbe a oltranza e, in primis le banche.
A questo proposito l'ETF Lyxor ftse athe x 20 Isin Fr0010405431 sarebbe
da prendere al volo: è già salito del 19,5% dal minimo.

Actually, this is a hope for any one has Greek shares in his portfolio (me included) but in the meantime how could we buy gazoline?:(

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto