Obbligazioni valute high yield TURCHIA bond in usd e lira turca (5 lettori)

fabriziof

Forumer storico
Addressing his Justice and Development Party's (AKP) parliamentary group, the president once again backed his unconventional theory that high interest rates cause high inflation.

"I'm saying this very clearly: The interest rate is the cause and inflation is the result," said Erdoğan. "We'll save this nation from the menace of interest rates."

"No offense to our friends whom we walked together in this struggle; I can't be together with those who defend interest rates.

"This is not an ordinary matter. Let's look at the world. Look at America, look at the West, look at Israel. While all of these have lowered interest rates, how can our friends come to defend interest rates?

"... On the other hand, we say to businessmen, 'You were asking for loans with lower interest rates. Just get it now, why don't you? ... Take out loans and make investments. I want investments, employment, production, exports from you ... But they run away. What kind of businessmen are they?" (HA/VK)

maratoneta

Forumer attivo
Addressing his Justice and Development Party's (AKP) parliamentary group, the president once again backed his unconventional theory that high interest rates cause high inflation.

"I'm saying this very clearly: The interest rate is the cause and inflation is the result," said Erdoğan. "We'll save this nation from the menace of interest rates."

"No offense to our friends whom we walked together in this struggle; I can't be together with those who defend interest rates.

"This is not an ordinary matter. Let's look at the world. Look at America, look at the West, look at Israel. While all of these have lowered interest rates, how can our friends come to defend interest rates?

"... On the other hand, we say to businessmen, 'You were asking for loans with lower interest rates. Just get it now, why don't you? ... Take out loans and make investments. I want investments, employment, production, exports from you ... But they run away. What kind of businessmen are they?" (HA/VK)

Meglio non commentare dai...
E si che per coerenza (i dittatori o pseudo tali non mi piacciono) non volevo entrare...

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto