Trading immobiliare! Porchetto ci illumina con le sue idee! (1 Viewer)

BenedettaPalerma

Nuovo forumer
The property market is quite ineffective and illiquid give the chance to me to add another bit of the lessons that I am writing for the alternatives that I take much the late Giancarlo del Bono Ruscalla to reading lessons. apostrophised a typical speculator securities as "sin that I don't sell I don't skip" In real in the event of speculation issue how fast you can run the share price shouldn't be hard as do Securities traders- If a deal is a deal by purchasing and resale at 100 to 150 then it's usually a bargain buy at 110 and sell at 145 Here I will tell the story of one of my own real estate speculation made on an apartment in via enrico of the well, that makes us comprehend this notion well.

feffo70

www.centrosessuologiaroma
The property market is quite ineffective and illiquid give the chance to me to add another bit of the lessons that I am writing for the alternatives that I take much the late Giancarlo del Bono Ruscalla to reading lessons. apostrophised a typical speculator securities as "sin that I don't sell I don't skip" In real in the event of speculation issue how fast you can run the share price shouldn't be hard as do Securities traders- If a deal is a deal by purchasing and resale at 100 to 150 then it's usually a bargain buy at 110 and sell at 145 Here I will tell the story of one of my own real estate speculation made on an apartment in via enrico of the well, that makes us comprehend this notion well.

Hi Benedetta,
why you speak in english? Did you know Giancarlo, i talked with him by email in 2002. Was a men very nice.
If you have some written by Giadel please send me.

regards

BenedettaPalerma

Nuovo forumer
Negli importi di trading immobiliare inclusi sono partita ad alta resistenza, poi arrivano fino nelle principali città in particolare vedere Milano e Roma. Avevo (ho ancora, ma ora ha formato un salto di qualità), un amico e collega che ha appena acquistato i fondi (nella mia città di adozione di un fondo locale è davvero il primo motivo) e grazie a leggi fatte a trasudare li trasformarono in studios , ha avuto buoni margini con figure piuttosto limitate, ma ancora l'ordine di decine di migliaia di euro quando ho comprato un appartamento e poi rivenduti ho sempre cercato di non commercializzare il fondo invece ha dato per il suo amico ha guadagnato qualcosa e mi ha permesso di ottimizzare il mio reddito

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto