Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate SNS Reeal in diretta: storia di un esproprio - Notizie, informazioni e commenti (11 lettori)

Quante SNS T1 + Lt2 Nominale Sub oggetto del furto avete in portafoglio

Votes: 19 12,8%

Votes: 8 5,4%

Votes: 3 2,0%

Votes: 39 26,2%

Votes: 6 4,0%

Votes: 18 12,1%

Votes: 17 11,4%

Votes: 13 8,7%

Votes: 17 11,4%
  • 500k+

Votes: 9 6,0%

• Total voters

sinequanon

Nuovo forumer
dice solamente che rimane intatto il diritto per ogni detentore dei titoli espropriati di fare un successivo ricorso
mi pare un "buon" passaggio

Direi ottimo. DJ voleva espropriare oltre ai titoli, i diritti connessi, compreso il potere a sua volta muovere causa verso, ad es., gli ex amministratori di SNDS, KPMG etc. Invece tali diritti rimangono attaccati ai soggetti che hanno <subito l'espropriazione. Quindi i "crediti futuri" rappresentano quelli nascenti da eventuali azioni per danni che possono essere intentate ad. es. ai vecchi amministratori o a DNB per la vigilanza, o a KPMG per la revisione ovvero verso SNS stessa. Questo dovrebbe portare DJ a più miti consigli....
scusate digito con difficolta

Ultima modifica:

Tobia

Forumer storico
Direi ottimo. DJ voleva espropriare oltre ai titoli, i diritti connessi, compreso il potere a sua volta muovere causa verso, ad es., gli ex amministratori di SNDS, KPMG etc. Invece tali diritti rimangono attaccati ai soggetti che hanno <subito l'espropriazione. Quindi i "crediti futuri" rappresentano quelli nascenti da eventuali azioni per danni che possono essere intentate ad. es. ai vecchi amministratori o a DNB per la vigilanza, o a KPMG per la revisione ovvero verso SNS stessa. Questo dovrebbe portare DJ a più miti consigli....

esattamente, jD può espropriare i titoli ma non i diritti connessi
era quello che speravo....chissà che JD non alzi la posta

NoWay

It's time to play the game

ma sei sicuro che questa interpretazione sia corretta?

ferdo

Utente Senior

bella consolazione :mmmm:

reef

Decision

The Administrative Law Division of the Council of State

Hereby in the name of the Queen:

I. declares itself incompetent to the profession of CD J., G. M. G., M. J. van den B. and Juris Holding BV, directed against the decision of De Nederlandsche Bank from January 27, 2013, to hear;

II. explains the actions of the V. to IX. said appellants and the occupations of S. B., R.G.M. E., C. F., J.C.P. the G., N. van der K., H. of N. and R. H., A.J.R. O.en G.H.A. S., D. the V. and R. P. van der Z. founded;

III. destroys the decision of the Minister of Finance of February 1, 2013, feature FM/2013/213 M, where it seeks to expropriate all obligations and liabilities of SNS REAAL NV and SNS Bank NV, as stated in Article 1, second paragraph, part b of that decision;

IV. explains the other appeals as unfounded;

V. Condemns the Minister of Finance to pay by:

a) NV Amersfoort General Insurance Company and ASR Life Insurance NV,

b) Banca di Credito Cooperativo Pordenonese Società and Banca di Credito Cooperativo Di Vignole E Della Montagna Pistoiese Società Cooperativa,

c) BNP Paribas Fund III N.V. and BNP Paribas L1,

d) Banks Fokus Basel III and Warburg Invest Kapitalanlagegesellschaft MBH, in connection with the hearing of the appeal accrued costs for a joint total of € 2,360.00 (in words: two thousand three hundred sixty euros), partly attributable to a third party professional legal assistance ;

VI. Condemns the Minister of Finance to pay by:

a) Aviva Vie SA, Aviva Epargne Retraite SA, SA Antarius and Aviva Investors France SA,

b) Golden Babylon Ltd.., Kochab Trading Ltd.., Silvertown Trading Ltd.., Fair Vest Holding Ltd.. and Gapago Trade S.A.,

c) SNS Foundation Bondholders,

in connection with the hearing of the appeal proceedings has come to a joint total of € 1,888.00 (in words: one thousand eight hundred eight euro), partly attributable to a third party professional legal assistance;

VII. Condemns the Minister of Finance to pay by:

a) Brigade Distressed Value Master Fund Ltd.., Brigade Leveraged Capital Structures Fund Ltd.., Brigadier Credit Fund I Ltd.. and Burlington Loan Management Limited,

b) CCP Credit Acquisition Holdings Sarl Luxco and CSCP Luxco II Acquisition Sarl,

c) Court Hoorneman Bankers N.V,

d) Integral Joint Insurance Fund,

e) C.D. J., G. M. G., M. J. van den B. and Juris Holding B.V.,

f) A. of L. Stichting Value Partners Family Office and Investment Club Association 't Stockpaert,

g) Compensation Foundation SNS Participation Certificates, JGCM H., J.G.C.M. H. B.V., H.J. F., H. St., E. G. from T., G.P. S. and J.J.M. V.,

h) Turfmij B.V. and Castrifon B.V.,

i) Association VEB NCVB, A.J.C. of G. and T.J.M. the G., in connection with the hearing of the appeal proceedings has come to the part indicated by the appellants to pay amount of € 944.00 (in words: nine hundred forty four euros), partly attributable to a third party professional legal assistance;

VIII. Condemns the Minister of Finance to pay to NA H. and P. W. in connection with the hearing of the appeal proceedings to come up one at each distributable amount of € 472.00 (in words: four hundred seventy-two euros), partly attributable to a third party professional legal assistance;

IX. Condemns the Minister of Finance to pay to W. the J.-E. in connection with the hearing of the appeal proceedings has come to an amount of € 472.00 (in words: four hundred seventy-two euros), partly attributable to a third party professional legal assistance;

X. ordered that the Minister of Finance to the II. appellants referred by them for the hearing of the appeal court fee paid in the amount of € 160.00 (one hundred sixty euros) for a natural person and € 318.00 (in words: three hundred and eighteen euros) for a non-natural person pays.

Drawn up by Mr. T. G. Drupsteen, Chairman, and Mr. N.S.J. Koeman and Mr. N. Verheij, members, in the presence of Mr. IS Vreken-Westra, official of state.

W.G. Drupsteen W.G. Vreken-Westra
Chairman of official state

Delivered in open court on February 25, 2013

Ultima modifica:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Alto