Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate SNS Reeal in diretta: storia di un esproprio - Notizie, informazioni e commenti (10 lettori)

Quante SNS T1 + Lt2 Nominale Sub oggetto del furto avete in portafoglio

Votes: 19 12,8%

Votes: 8 5,4%

Votes: 3 2,0%

Votes: 39 26,2%

Votes: 6 4,0%

Votes: 18 12,1%

Votes: 17 11,4%

Votes: 13 8,7%

Votes: 17 11,4%
  • 500k+

Votes: 9 6,0%

• Total voters

Odoacre

Nuovo forumer
ma molto meglio cosi!!!
chiedo a chi è più informato di me , è possibile espropriare un bene estero ad un cittadino straniero?
se diffidassi iwbank dal consegnarli i titoli cosa accadrebbe?

maxinblack

Forumer storico
L' espropiazione non perde tempo ecco 2 documenti con cui mi espropriano i titoli dal deposito titoli inviatemi dalla banca

Interessante il trafiletto finale

Compensation:
The Minister of Finance will very shortly (within 7 days from 01-02-2013) announce what compensation, if any, will be offered to expropriated parties. Subsequently, the Enterprise Chamber of the Court of Appeal in Amsterdam will determine whether such offer is appropriate, and this court will then determine the amount of compensation to be awarded.

Allegati

• CU 2013 - Netherlands Expropriation SNS REAAL.pdf
    103,6 KB · Visite: 393
  • XS0310904155.pdf
    5,7 KB · Visite: 341
Ultima modifica:

bluto

Forumer attivo
L' espropiazione non perde tempo ecco 2 documenti con cui mi espropriano i titoli dal deposito titoli inviatemi dalla banca

The Euroclear Nederland girodeposit (ISIN NL0000390706) only represents the rights to entitlement of the possible payments(s) by the Dutch Minister of Finance. The payment date(s) will be announced when available, but this could take some time. We will not block the settlement of these rights.
The ISIN NL0000390706 no longer represents the ordinary shares of SNS REAAL NV.

quindi il diritto all'indennizzo è vendibile eccome otc!

bluto

Forumer attivo
The Minister of Finance will very shortly (within 7 days from 01-02-2013) announce what compensation, if any, will be offered to expropriated parties. Subsequently, the Enterprise Chamber of the Court of Appeal in Amsterdam will determine whether such offer is appropriate, and this court will then determine the amount of compensation to be awarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto