Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate SNS Reeal in diretta: storia di un esproprio - Notizie, informazioni e commenti (17 lettori)

Quante SNS T1 + Lt2 Nominale Sub oggetto del furto avete in portafoglio

Votes: 19 12,8%

Votes: 8 5,4%

Votes: 3 2,0%

Votes: 39 26,2%

Votes: 6 4,0%

Votes: 18 12,1%

Votes: 17 11,4%

Votes: 13 8,7%

Votes: 17 11,4%
  • 500k+

Votes: 9 6,0%

• Total voters

Absolut

Nuovo forumer
Good day,

I think we might get a payment in late 2018, 2019 or 2020. But there is still some room for the Dutch state to delay.

Anyone who wants to sell their claims now, please contact me via boardmail (conversazioni private) or by email kaufangebot at outlook com.

Sorry to write in English, but I don't speak Italian.
Dante

gli ho scritto al tedesco, ma non ha risposto, si vede la 155 non gli piace

DanteAllemis

Nuovo forumer
OK, non avevo colto il senso del messaggio, pensavo fosse il governo olandese a voler ricomprare...

la cosa buona è che si inizia a dare un valore a questo nostro credito

rimane molto difficile capire come sia cedibile, noi nel deposito titoli non abbiamo più un bond ma un isin fittizio che rappresenta la vecchia posizione. Questo Isin fittizio è diverso da depositario (Euroclear e Cedel si sono organizzati in modo diverso...) e quindi non trasferibile

No I am not the dutch government ;-).

The claims to compensation are transferable. Also, there is a way to transfer the placeholder instruments, I have bought a few positions in 2017.

In realta girano dei prezzi per i claim (non i bond attenzione) e un paio di settimane fa mi hanno firato un articolo a proposito. Almeno un paio di broker quotano denaro lettera ma non su BBG. Non ho idea come si possa fare settlement percui consiglio a tutti 2 cose

a) non eccitarsi troppo perche' la storia e' bel lungi dall'essere chiusa
b) stare attenti a proposte non chiare pervenute dal nulla (vedasi messaggio sopra).

Vostro

Cat

There is/was some buying interest at 20, but I think this will decrease once it becomes clear that a payment is uncertain and at least two years away. You are right to caution here. Anyone who is interested to sell his claim I will take step by step.

Avvoltoi arrivano.....luca dove sei?

I am not a vulture, and I am not a savior. I am an investor. So if someone would like the liquidity, I am willing to offer it.

gli ho scritto al tedesco, ma non ha risposto, si vede la 155 non gli piace
Sorry for my late reply, you should have it now?!

Cat XL

Shizuka Minamoto
No I am not the dutch government ;-).

The claims to compensation are transferable. Also, there is a way to transfer the placeholder instruments, I have bought a few positions in 2017.

There is/was some buying interest at 20, but I think this will decrease once it becomes clear that a payment is uncertain and at least two years away. You are right to caution here. Anyone who is interested to sell his claim I will take step by step.

I am not a vulture, and I am not a savior. I am an investor. So if someone would like the liquidity, I am willing to offer it.

Sorry for my late reply, you should have it now?!

Chiedo al moderatore di cancellare i post di questo tizio. Grazie.

sissi

Nuovo forumer
[QUOTE = "Cat XL, post: 1045421316, member: 17866"] I ask the moderator to delete this guy's posts. Thanks. [/ QUOTE]
Why delete?
Dante Allamis has written openly about buying some if someone is willing to sell.
I do not know him personally but I read his analysis on the Dutch forum - and it makes sense.
PersonallyI keep my SNS -
But some people prefer to sell - if possible - and take the loss

Perché cancellare?
Dante Allamis ha scritto apertamente sull'acquisto di qualcuno se qualcuno è disposto a vendere.
Non lo conosco personalmente ma leggo la sua analisi sul forum olandese - e ha senso.
Personalmente, tengo il mio SNS -
Ma alcune persone preferiscono vendere - se possibile - e prendere la perdita

Cat XL

Shizuka Minamoto
[QUOTE = "Cat XL, post: 1045421316, member: 17866"] I ask the moderator to delete this guy's posts. Thanks. [/ QUOTE]
Why delete?
Dante Allamis has written openly about buying some if someone is willing to sell.
I do not know him personally but I read his analysis on the Dutch forum - and it makes sense.
PersonallyI keep my SNS -
But some people prefer to sell - if possible - and take the loss

Perché cancellare?
Dante Allamis ha scritto apertamente sull'acquisto di qualcuno se qualcuno è disposto a vendere.
Non lo conosco personalmente ma leggo la sua analisi sul forum olandese - e ha senso.
Personalmente, tengo il mio SNS -
Ma alcune persone preferiscono vendere - se possibile - e prendere la perdita

Vendere cosa???? Non si puo' vendere nulla dal momento che i titoli non esistono piu'. Non puoi fare settlement. Puoi vendere un claim tramite avvocato.

Io metto solo in guardia.

DanteAllemis

Nuovo forumer
Vendere cosa???? Non si puo' vendere nulla dal momento che i titoli non esistono piu'. Non puoi fare settlement. Puoi vendere un claim tramite avvocato.

Io metto solo in guardia.

Dear Cat, you are right - the bonds don't exist anymore as they were expropriated by the dutch state.

In the clearing systems (Clearstream/Euroclear) there are still instruments listed however. We all see them in our accounts, right? These instruments are not the bonds anymore, but placeholder instruments. I talked to the dutch ministry of finance, these placeholder instruments *might* be used to distribute a future compensation - but this is not yet decided upon. In any case it is still possible to sell and transfer those positions OTC. But I would advise against buying just these instruments, as the state may also chose another form of payment for the compensation.

It is however possible to sell/buy the compensation claims you have because of the expropriation. You don't really need a lawyer for that as the contract to be entered into is not very complicated, but of course you can pay a lawyer to look over this.

If someone wants to check if I am legitimate, I am writing on Bondboard, also the member gianfranco-lucifora might speak for me as we have dealt in private contracts before. In any case, I did not want to be a disturbance here and I don't want to convince anyone that he should sell me his position, I just wanted to signal buying interest, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto