Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate SNS Reeal in diretta: storia di un esproprio - Notizie, informazioni e commenti (4 lettori)

Quante SNS T1 + Lt2 Nominale Sub oggetto del furto avete in portafoglio

Votes: 19 12,8%

Votes: 8 5,4%

Votes: 3 2,0%

Votes: 39 26,2%

Votes: 6 4,0%

Votes: 18 12,1%

Votes: 17 11,4%

Votes: 13 8,7%

Votes: 17 11,4%
  • 500k+

Votes: 9 6,0%

• Total voters

bluto

Forumer attivo
It is clear that all injured parties to compensation. Their main argument is actually quite simple, explains Couwenbergh out. "The law requires that the state may expropriate or nationalize and that the state should offer investors a fair compensation. And what is fair?"

Reasonable compensation
In case there are several calculations unleashed what 'fair' would be. "For example, they say the share price on the day before the expropriation of SNS. When the share price was 0.84 cents. That would be the norm."

But there are others which in turn point to a calculation of the assets. "That they get a few billion to be. Then divided"

The government sets opposite that is expropriated to avoid. A worse situation Couwenbergh explains the reasoning out. "If they had done nothing had DNB emergency regulations called and was entered bankruptcy. Actually, you have to give such a huge discount on the parts that you could not compensate. So all creditors is that the public shareholders or visit subordinated bondholders do not care. "

Own fault, big bulge
financial geography Professor Ewald Engelen, can imagine that the shareholders and subordinated bondholders everything in our power to still get something back. "But I can imagine - and that's my own interest as a taxpayer -. That the state stand firm does and says it 'own fault, big bulge," If taxpayer I find that the latter outcome really is preferable to . "

But Couwenbergh states that it is not about what is the taxpayer. "The point is that we have a legal system in the Netherlands, which is entitled to protection of property. And as property expropriated, the law says that a fair compensation should be offered. It is up to the court to determine how it is . "

Active role for Enterprise
During the first day of the session Couwenburg noticed that the Enterprise Chamber, and many sharp questioning of all parties. a very active role "It is not easy for them because the Intervention is only half a year. There is no case law. They set themselves on unfamiliar territory."

Tuesday will the lawyers of the Department to respond to the arguments of the lawyers. Then the lawyers will then respond again. And finally gives the Enterprise how much time she needs to get a judgment. "Regular is that they take six to eight weeks, but given the importance of the bank and the reputation of the OK quick to point out, a judgment I estimate that they come pretty fast. But then you're not there yet. It would so be that they mention a price but it could also be that they are going to hire who they commission to do. "valuation as an expert
VEB: aandelen SNS REAAL waren wel geld waard - BNR Nieuwsradio

Ilandro

Forumer attivo
ma il 18 aprile non doveva essere pubblicato il bilancio? è uscito??
E' già stato detto anche dagli Avvocati Mr Dijssebloem ha preso tempo fino giugno 2013 e forse oltre questo assieme aagli arresti che ci sono stati per manovre e ruberie effettuate negli annai passat i da Dirigineti di Sns Bank NV - Ma il problema vero rimane il 31/1/2013 tutto andava bene e il 1/2/2013 Nazionalizzata è regolare vero !!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto