Titoli di Stato area Euro SLOVENIA - Operativo titoli di stato (1 Viewer)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Un servizio di gennaio 2012, ma utile ad inquadrare la questione:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwm1A6RI5MU]euronews reporter - Slovenia: pensioni a rischio - YouTube[/ame]

tommy271

Forumer storico
Press relese from the Meeting of the Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia on June 19, 2012

06/20/2012 | 10:14am

Press relese from the Meeting of the Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia on June 19, 2012

Press release
Ljubljana, 19 June 2012:

The Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia discussed the current operations of banks, developments on the capital markets and developments in the area of interest rates.

The banking system's total assets declined by EUR 200 million to EUR 49.4 billion in April this year. On the liability side, this was primarily the result of a decline in government deposits and debt repayments to the rest of the world. On the asset side, the banks decreased their investments in securities and loans to non-banking sector. Growth in loans to non-banking sector fell to -4.4%, primarily due to a decline in lending to non-financial corporations. Household loans fell in April this year, while household deposits at banks increased. Impairment and provisioning costs were up 36% over the first four months of the year compared with the same period last year, while the banks generated a pre-tax loss of EUR 34 million during the same period.

The decline in lending is worrisome in terms of improving the functioning of the banking system and corporate sector. The aforementioned decline is driven by several factors on both the demand and supply sides. To that end, the Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia expects the banks to accelerate activities aimed at resolving non-performing loans and lending to creditworthy clients. New loans to perspective companies and projects will enable the banks to improve the quality of their investment portfolio. At the same time, the Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia believes that instruments that can be used by the government to accelerate economic growth should be sought and used in the scope of the Slovenian government's competences in cooperation with the banks. In parallel, those government measures that could encourage long-term savings should also be assessed.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Slovenia, migliora il rapporto tra export e import

venerdì 22 giugno 2012

L'Istituto Nazionale di Statistica sloveno ha pubblicato gli ultimi dati relativi all'andamento del rapporto tra export e import, evidenziando un miglioramento della variabile rispetto agli scorsi mesi.

Stando alle considerazioni dell'Istituto, infatti, la Slovenia ha esportato circa 1,75 miliardi di euro di beni durante il mese di aprile, con uno sviluppo dell'1,6 per cento su base annua.

Di contro, le importazioni hanno subito un calo dell'1,6 per cento a quota 1,76 miliardi di euro

(euregion.net)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Slovenia: ministro finanza, aiuto Eurozona per banche per ora non necessario

Si trattera' solo di una soluzione di ultima istanza (Il Sole 24 Ore Radiocor) - Lussemburgo, 22 giu -

Il governo sloveno fara' di tutto per evitare di chiedere un aiuto finanziario dell'Eurozona per sostenere il settore bancario. Lo ha indicato il ministro delle finanze Janez Susteric.
"Si trattera' della soluzione di ultima istanza, per il momento il settore non ha bisogno di un intervento" di questo genere, ha dichiarato alla radio slovena Sta.
La Nova Ljubljanska Banka ha bisogno di un aumento i capitale di 320 milioni per rispettare le raccomandazioni Eba.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Slovenia toxic real estate, loans said above Tier 1 capital

25 June 2012, 09:04 PM

Banks in the southeastern European nation of Slovenia face write-offs from real estate loans in default and repossessed real estate of some €5bn, or 10% of total outstanding loans in the system, says realtor Slovenia Invest. The amount, if taken as a charge, would wipe out the entire Tier 1 capital in the system.

"Slovene banks are in a very difficult situation," writes Slovenia Invest Founder and Director Jacqueline Stuart in a PIE Guest Column to be published next week.

"They need to sell repossessed real estate assets to raise cash to improve Tier 1 capital ratios, but they can’t because in order to find a buyer the value would have to be drastically written down, booking a loss that further reduces Tier 1 capital. Even if it is a vicious circle with no way out, ignoring the situation makes matters worse. It is also irresponsible as it jeopardises the bank in the long term and also starves the economy of much-needed liquidity, cutting off credit to companies, the lifeblood of growth."

She calculates the nation's non-performing real estate loans and repossessed real estate at around €7bn, compared to net present value of €2bn-€3bn. "That means a potential write-down of €5bn, or 10% of all loans outstanding, wiping out the system's entire Tier 1 capital," she says.

"Furthermore, there is an additional pipeline of property loans not yet in default which might default in the near future. This situation cannot go on forever. Like Spain, Greece and Ireland the problems will have to be faced and solved, sooner rather than later.

link:
Slovenia toxic real estate, loans said above Tier 1 capital

tommy271

Forumer storico
Qui potete vedere i movimenti degli ultimi giorni.

Anleihen - SLOWENIEN, REPUBLIK EO-BONDS 2007(18) - Snapshot

Una risalita verso la parità, poi rapidissima discesa verso i 94 con risalita a 98. Nuova discesa verso i 96 che è diventato il supporto mobile.
Non vedo grossi volumi: movimenti prevalenti sotto i 50K con punte sino a 150K. Mi par di cogliere volumi in aumento sulle risalite.

Comunque, per l'analisi,rimando al grafico contenuto nel link.

Quoziente

Forumer attivo
Qui potete vedere i movimenti degli ultimi giorni.

Anleihen - SLOWENIEN, REPUBLIK EO-BONDS 2007(18) - Snapshot

Una risalita verso la parità, poi rapidissima discesa verso i 94 con risalita a 98. Nuova discesa verso i 96 che è diventato il supporto mobile.
Non vedo grossi volumi: movimenti prevalenti sotto i 50K con punte sino a 150K. Mi par di cogliere volumi in aumento sulle risalite.

Comunque, per l'analisi,rimando al grafico contenuto nel link.

Credo che l'altalena che hai riscontrato sui prezzi
sia dovuta a scambi ed a volumi risicati.
A seconda che il contratto si faccia sul denaro piuttosto che sulla lettera
il titolo prende o perde 2 punti.
Per quello che mi riguarda, sono contento dei miei 95. :)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Credo che l'altalena che hai riscontrato sui prezzi
sia dovuta a scambi ed a volumi risicati.
A seconda che il contratto si faccia sul denaro piuttosto che sulla lettera
il titolo prende o perde 2 punti.
Per quello che mi riguarda, sono contento dei miei 95. :)

Il titolo è illiquido, tutto il resto ne deriva ... ;).
Il problema non è prendersi uno o due punti in più o in meno ... ma di non essere colto alla sprovvista ... i problemi sono latenti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto