Secondo me dovremmo cancellare la Russia dalle cartine e spartirci le sue risorse naturali (1 Viewer)

score and Jones

ricercatore di cazzari
Debbo convenire che i musicisti soprattutto le musiciste... Russi/e di oggi se ne inventano di tutti i colori... ad esempio senti che scempio viene fatto qui del Notturno n20 (che ok sarà postumo ma non meritva questa fine) ... completamente stravolto a fini meramente commerciali nella parte centrale... sarà la vodka!

Anche un sordo apprezzerebbe sta musica.:d:

patatina 77

Creatore di UGC
Debbo convenire che i musicisti soprattutto le musiciste... Russi/e di oggi se ne inventano di tutti i colori... ad esempio senti che scempio viene fatto qui del Notturno n20 (che ok sarà postumo ma non meritva questa fine) ... completamente stravolto a fini meramente commerciali nella parte centrale... sarà la vodka!

da 1:26 diventa uno schifo (parte scritta da lei...)

incredibile l'arroganza con cui sotto scrive:

1. In my opinion, the original middle part wasn’t his best. It feels like Chopin wasn’t sure where to take it, so he just pasted the melody from his second concerto, which didn’t really fit here. So, I wanted to compose/improvise my own middle part in his style, but also add a few modern harmonies. (AAAAAHHHHH ndr.) 2. I feel like classical composers have been made into these “deities” and “untouchables”, while in fact they were just human beings, with their successes and failures, their good days and bad. As a result, the creative spirit and the art of improvisation are all but lost. The truth is, Chopin himself had probably never played his pieces the same way twice, so I feel that my approach is actually more within Chopin’s tradition. (EEEEEHHHH ???!?!?! ndr. ) Where do you stand on this? And which version do you like better? ;)

Un nome una garanzia.

Lola, cosa impari a scuola?
Manco una parola,
sai di Charleston.

Lola, manda il cuore in gola
rompe qualche suola
ma quant’emozion!

mvdvec

Aquila della notte

da 1:20 diventa uno schifo (parte scritta da lei...)

incredibile l'arroganza con cui sotto scrive:

1. In my opinion, the original middle part wasn’t his best. It feels like Chopin wasn’t sure where to take it, so he just pasted the melody from his second concerto, which didn’t really fit here. So, I wanted to compose/improvise my own middle part in his style, but also add a few modern harmonies. (AAAAAHHHHH ndr.) 2. I feel like classical composers have been made into these “deities” and “untouchables”, while in fact they were just human beings, with their successes and failures, their good days and bad. As a result, the creative spirit and the art of improvisation are all but lost. The truth is, Chopin himself had probably never played his pieces the same way twice, so I feel that my approach is actually more within Chopin’s tradition. (EEEEEHHHH ???!?!?! ndr. ) Where do you stand on this? And which version do you like better? ;)

ah già, la tipa ammiccante :d:, no, com'era l'aggettivo usato da Cler ?

bluck

Forumer storico
Vedi l'allegato 642582
316d947fca38d86664153bca71e52469.jpg

Era anche piu bella la vera Fiat 131 :ombrello:
Degli anni 70
Ciccio quella è una 132 è già stato detto?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto