S&P 500 S&P500, Elliott e Gann in sinergia - Marzo 2009 (1 Viewer)

Darkghost

Nuovo forumer
Ciao a tutti, non sono un grande esperto di Elliott, pure se tengo il conto delle onde per cercare di avere un riferimento. Provo a postarvi il mio ultimo conteggio.
Nell'ultima onda ci sono due colori, relativi a due ipotesi.
La prima, IN ROSSO, è che da maggio 2008 si sia realizzata un'onda 5 ora conclusasi. Il rimbalzo degli ultimi dieci giorni potrebbe essere una A di un flat o zigzag che corregge il movimento dal maggio 2008.
La seconda , IN VERDE, ipotizza una 5 estesa del movimento iniziato a maggio 2008. Il rimbalzo in atto allora potrebbe essere un'onda 2 della 5 estesa. Spero non sia così perchè i target sarebbero disastrosi.

Cosa ne pensate?

Ho un dubbio molto grande sul conteggio nella zona cerchiata di rosso e quella precedente. Non mi spiego il percorso che va da quelle che ho etichettato (non saprei dire se erroneamente) come X ed Y.

s&P500_HP01.jpeg

Eolo

Nuovo forumer
Questo è un pò inquietante, sarebbe iniziata un'onda (3) ...:specchio: Per me Elliott è come l'oroscopo, non ci credo ma ogni tanto lo leggo, anzi me lo faccio leggere :ciao:

Appunti01.gif

Eolo

Nuovo forumer
Eolo guardando il tuo grafico...dal massimo del 2007 stai contando 5 onde di A dello zigzag correttivo ?
Premesso che non è farina del mio sacco, sta contando 5 onde del classico pattern impulsivo (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), quindi la vede molto scura: si sta completando, o si è completata, la 2 della (3). A me però sembra che Elliott funziona bene solo a posteriori, quando in qualche modo si riescono ad aggiustare i pattern :)

osinod

Banned
Premesso che non è farina del mio sacco, sta contando 5 onde del classico pattern impulsivo (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), quindi la vede molto scura: si sta completando, o si è completata, la 2 della (3). A me però sembra che Elliott funziona bene solo a posteriori, quando in qualche modo si riescono ad aggiustare i pattern :)

è la critica principale che parecchi grandi trader americani hanno rivolto alla teoria di elliot

Deviad

Forumer attivo
In questi ultimi 2 gg non ho postato molto perché mi sono mancati un po' sia il tempo sia le forze giacché seguo la borsa dalle 2:30 alle 9 di sera. ^^

Mi sono accorto tuttavia di aver condotto una interessante discussione poco fa su Ensign e siccome può essere un utile argomento di dibattito, la posto qui:

EDIT: risolto il problema delle immagini che su Firefox non si vedevano.

-------------------------INIZIO-----------------------------------

12:19 Deviad: good morning
12:43 trader101: gm deviad,all
13:04 kman: gm
13:04 Deviad: I'm studying gartley and butterfly
13:04 Deviad: waves harmonic relationships
13:04 Deviad: if I mastered this yesterday I would have done a huge gain
13:04 Deviad: anyways 3 good days on 4 so far is not bad
13:04 Deviad: :D
13:05 Deviad: as my first trading week
13:05 Deviad: I could chose which tecniques work better which a bit less and if a bit less where they fail
13:05 Deviad: like McLaren's "space trading"
13:05 Deviad: if the space is too big or it's the second space
13:05 Deviad: do not trade it
13:06 Deviad: I will make a post it and put it on my soundboxes
13:06 Deviad: one of my*
13:06 Deviad: so when I fall into tempetion to trade a space I read the post it as a remainder :D
13:07 Deviad: Even because in elliot theory a space is a wave 4
13:07 Deviad: so the concept is allined with elliot theory this way: if a space in a huge movement is little it means that it is a wave 4 of a smaller degree
13:08 Deviad: if the space is huge it means that the most of the run the trend could do has been made
13:08 Deviad: if you get 2 spaces in a row in a certain point in time it means there was a wave 3 of a smaller degree which had a wave 4 straight after
13:09 Deviad: a wave 3 of a greater degree completed too and then space 2 happened as the result of the wave 4
13:11 Deviad: For the next week on the cash market (SPX) we have a candle that could not even touch the MA in the middle and the stochastic indicator indicates overbought
13:11 Deviad: the candle is like a spinning top indicating resistence with his upper shadow
13:12 Deviad: so while last time it tried a pullback it could break the moving avarage (even though next candle didn't confirm the entry signal)
13:12 Deviad: this time already on the first candle it failed to pullback the 20 sma
13:12 Deviad: so it's even more bearish than what it did last time
14:05 trader101: deviad we can this is as simple or make it as compliacated as we like, there is always going to be an element of subjectivity in whatever we use but in trying to figure waves within waves I haven't seen many be able to do that real time even having tested software algorithms intraday like adv get, there are so many variations and non-adherences to what the market underlying structure is doing dynamically so in essence what I am really saying is instead of trying to figure what the market is doing, it's more important for a trader to figure out what is the underlying setup real time as it is unfolding and using proper reward/risk to take the trade olbjectively and trying to eliminate as much subjectivity as possible. I know a trader that trades thousands of lots per day, and will do anything between 50-100 lots per trade using simple bollinger bands,ma's and a stoch in multiple time frames......Is there subjectivity involved ? sure there is but making it more difficult certainly doesn't simplify one's approach.....just my 2 cents worth
14:19 Deviad: I know what you mean trader
14:20 Deviad: Anyways during this week I could see that harmonic relationships once you get into it really work
14:20 Deviad: and expecially JChart is the best thing I have ever seen
14:20 Deviad: you can predict where the market will go even when the market looks like it's doing a different thing to you
14:21 Deviad: I will post some charts
14:21 Deviad: about this so you see what I mean
14:21 Deviad: http://davixtreme.altervista.org/My_projections1.png
14:22 Deviad: This is the first part of the chart I made on the GSPC
14:22 Deviad: http://davixtreme.altervista.org/My_projections2.png
14:22 Deviad: Second part
14:23 trader101: yes now with harmonic patterns, gartleys,butterflies etc I agree that's a much more objective approach to identify probable turn areas as long as it fits your style of trading then that's fine
14:25 trader101: I also use fib confl areas with sometimes eyballing symmetry of the corrective waves to just get an impulsive wave in the context of what I am doing but again I don't need to overcomplicate it as the forks/channels in the context of both trend and counter trend provide me with high prob trading scenarios and targets...
14:26 Deviad: Now I'm gonna post something on gold
14:26 Deviad: some people said that Technical analysis is OK 70% of the time
14:26 Deviad: but there's a 30% of the time where the market will do something different
14:27 Deviad: what I'm gonna post about gold falls in the 30%
14:27 Deviad: :D
14:28 trader101: I don't listen to what some people say...lol and neither should anybody else listen to what your own objective analysis says to you again "real time" and apply good money management......'
14:28 trader101: study from those that have good workable setups and make it your own
14:29 trader101: and try to also study from the masters that are already accomplished and proven
14:32 Deviad:
http://davixtreme.altervista.org/gold_blowoff_alt_view.png
14:32 Deviad:
http://davixtreme.altervista.org/GOLD_later.png
14:35 Deviad: This was my projection witch jchart
14:35 Deviad:
http://www.finanzaonline.com/forum/...stc=1&d=1236556076=1034426&stc=1&d=1236556076
14:36 Deviad: It's of gld and it indicated the gold was going up
14:36 Deviad: I made another one yesterday on GOX and the projection would have been very accurate with this method
14:37 Deviad: At the time when gold was going up I was fooled by the divergence you see here:
14:37 Deviad:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3500/blowoffgold.png
14:37 Deviad: Where I wrote loss of momentum
14:37 Deviad: and by this point of view I recognized there could be 1 or 2 more moves up
14:38 Deviad: but then I recognized there could be a wedge in there too
14:39 Deviad: The only thing in that wedge that could keep me away from the trade in there is that the wedge had just 4 points
14:39 Deviad: and it missed a 5th
14:40 Deviad: I didn't trade gold, but if I was going to do it I would have been fooled by that wedge pattern
14:41 Deviad: http://davixtreme.altervista.org/Deviad-01.png
14:41 Deviad: This is gold now
14:41 Deviad: it misses yesterday candle because I changed datafeed and the ticker is different
14:41 Deviad: $GOX instead of GOX
14:42 Deviad: so I didn't get the nerve to do all the projections again on the new chart
14:42 Deviad: Yesterday candle was a doji
14:43 Deviad: so looking at what Apple did and what I saw in these 3 days this should go to 126 or so
14:43 Deviad: recover till about 148 or so
14:44 Deviad: and then go down to 122
14:44 Deviad: http://davixtreme.altervista.org/Deviad-02.png
14:45 Deviad: :)
14:45 Deviad: That's a nice example on AAPL
14:46 Deviad: 0.618 which is the target of the bullish gartley (M)
14:46 Deviad: and then it went back down to it's target which is the leg up from let's say 1 dec to 8 dec
14:47 Deviad: - 25%
14:47 Deviad: which (and this is just a coincidence) in this case was the same as the leg from nov 26 to nov 24
14:47 Deviad: :)
14:47 Deviad: I read somewhere trade gartley on bearish market
14:47 Deviad: elliot on bullish markets
14:48 Deviad: never been so true for appl :D
14:48 Deviad: aapl*

-----------------------------------------FINE-------------------------------

Ultima modifica:

Deviad

Forumer attivo
Ciao a tutti,
posto qui un grafico realizzato col metodo Pyrapoint.

Per del materiale sul Pyrapoint potete guardare qua:
http://davixtreme.altervista.org/Pyrapoint_book.pdf (incollate il link nella barra degli indirizzi in una nuova tab o finestra e poi fate file -> salva pagina con nome);
http://www.dacharts.org/archives/pyrapoint/

Sarebbe bello vedere questo metodo realizzato in AFL per Amibroker.

Nella pratica conviene aspettare che l'RSI di breve (a 3 periodi) si scarichi e che il prezzo rompa qualche resistenza tipo la linea verde entrando nella parte superiore di un quadrato, oppure
che rompa (chiaramente con una chiusura) la "cima" di qualche quadrato.

Deviad-40.png

Deviad-40-1.png

Ultima modifica:

Deviad

Forumer attivo
Nei grafici qui sotto ottengo lo stesso target utilizzando due proiezioni differenti.
La prima è utilizzata usando una area di forti scambi presente nella gamba precedente.
La seconda, invece, è ricavata utilizzando una area di valore che è rappresentata da un canale della quale saprò l'entità degli scambi solo tra qualche barra.
I target coincidono. Quindi, ciò mi lascia credere che Il target da me calcolato con buone probabilità verrà raggiunto.
Da questo assunto (che solo il futuro ci dirà se è giusto o no) ho calcolato i target dell'onda C, giacché non dovrebbero esserci problemi nel determinare che quella passata era una onda A: 5 onde discendenti con spazio tra onda 1 e onda 4.
Il secondo 1 a partire da sinistra vuole essere un 2. Scusate l'errore, ma per fare prima ho copiato il numero 1 nei vari punti che mi interessavano e mi sono dimenticato di cambiare il secondo 1 in 2. :D

Allegati

• Deviad-7.png
    Deviad-7.png
    105,6 KB · Visite: 232
  • Deviad-9.png
    Deviad-9.png
    84,9 KB · Visite: 277

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto