Quiz: Chi ha scritto queste parole? (1 Viewer)

Andrea

Nuovo forumer
An almost hysterical antagonism toward the gold standard is one issue which unites statists of all persuasions. They seem to sense - perhaps more clearly and subtly than many consistent defenders of laissez-faire - that gold and economic freedom are inseparable, that the gold standard is an instrument of laissez-faire and that each implies and requires the other.

In order to understand the source of their antagonism, it is necessary first to understand the specific role of gold in a free society.

Money is the common denominator of all economic transactions. It is that commodity which serves as a medium of exchange, is universally acceptable to all participants in an exchange economy as payment for their goods or services, and can, therefore, be used as a standard of market value and as a store of value, i.e., as a means of saving.

The existence of such a commodity is a precondition of a division of labor economy. If men did not have some commodity of objective value which was generally acceptable as money, they would have to resort to primitive barter or be forced to live on self-sufficient farms and forgo the inestimable advantages of specialization. If men had no means to store value, i.e., to save, neither long-range planning nor exchange would be possible.

What medium of exchange will be acceptable to all participants in an economy is not determined arbitrarily. First, the medium of exchange should be durable. In a primitive society of meager wealth, wheat might be sufficiently durable to serve as a medium, since all exchanges would occur only during and immediately after the harvest, leaving no value-surplus to store. But where store-of-value considerations are important, as they are in richer, more civilized societies, the medium of exchange must be a durable commodity, usually a metal. A metal is generally chosen because it is homogeneous and divisible: every unit is the same as every other and it can be blended or formed in any quantity. Precious jewels, for example, are neither homogeneous nor divisible. More important, the commodity chosen as a medium must be a luxury. Human desires for luxuries are unlimited and, therefore, luxury goods are always in demand and will always be acceptable. Wheat is a luxury in underfed civilizations, but not in a prosperous society. Cigarettes ordinarily would not serve as money, but they did in post-World War II Europe where they were considered a luxury. The term "luxury good" implies scarcity and high unit value. Having a high unit value, such a good is easily portable; for instance, an ounce of gold is worth a half-ton of pig iron.

In the early stages of a developing money economy, several media of exchange might be used, since a wide variety of commodities would fulfill the foregoing conditions. However, one of the commodities will gradually displace all others, by being more widely acceptable. Preferences on what to hold as a store of value, will shift to the most widely acceptable commodity, which, in turn, will make it still more acceptable. The shift is progressive until that commodity becomes the sole medium of exchange. The use of a single medium is highly advantageous for the same reasons that a money economy is superior to a barter economy: it makes exchanges possible on an incalculably wider scale.

Whether the single medium is gold, silver, seashells, cattle, or tobacco is optional, depending on the context and development of a given economy. In fact, all have been employed, at various times, as media of exchange. Even in the present century, two major commodities, gold and silver, have been used as international media of exchange, with gold becoming the predominant one. Gold, having both artistic and functional uses and being relatively scarce, has significant advantages over all other media of exchange. Since the beginning of World War I, it has been virtually the sole international standard of exchange. If all goods and services were to be paid for in gold, large payments would be difficult to execute and this would tend to limit the extent of a society's divisions of labor and specialization. Thus a logical extension of the creation of a medium of exchange is the development of a banking system and credit instruments (bank notes and deposits) which act as a substitute for, but are convertible into, gold.

A free banking system based on gold is able to extend credit and thus to create bank notes (currency) and deposits, according to the production requirements of the economy. Individual owners of gold are induced, by payments of interest, to deposit their gold in a bank (against which they can draw checks). But since it is rarely the case that all depositors want to withdraw all their gold at the same time, the banker need keep only a fraction of his total deposits in gold as reserves. This enables the banker to loan out more than the amount of his gold deposits (which means that he holds claims to gold rather than gold as security of his deposits). But the amount of loans which he can afford to make is not arbitrary: he has to gauge it in relation to his reserves and to the status of his investments.

When banks loan money to finance productive and profitable endeavors, the loans are paid off rapidly and bank credit continues to be generally available. But when the business ventures financed by bank credit are less profitable and slow to pay off, bankers soon find that their loans outstanding are excessive relative to their gold reserves, and they begin to curtail new lending, usually by charging higher interest rates. This tends to restrict the financing of new ventures and requires the existing borrowers to improve their profitability before they can obtain credit for further expansion. Thus, under the gold standard, a free banking system stands as the protector of an economy's stability and balanced growth. When gold is accepted as the medium of exchange by most or all nations, an unhampered free international gold standard serves to foster a world-wide division of labor and the broadest international trade. Even though the units of exchange (the dollar, the pound, the franc, etc.) differ from country to country, when all are defined in terms of gold the economies of the different countries act as one-so long as there are no restraints on trade or on the movement of capital. Credit, interest rates, and prices tend to follow similar patterns in all countries. For example, if banks in one country extend credit too liberally, interest rates in that country will tend to fall, inducing depositors to shift their gold to higher-interest paying banks in other countries. This will immediately cause a shortage of bank reserves in the "easy money" country, inducing tighter credit standards and a return to competitively higher interest rates again.

A fully free banking system and fully consistent gold standard have not as yet been achieved. But prior to World War I, the banking system in the United States (and in most of the world) was based on gold and even though governments intervened occasionally, banking was more free than controlled. Periodically, as a result of overly rapid credit expansion, banks became loaned up to the limit of their gold reserves, interest rates rose sharply, new credit was cut off, and the economy went into a sharp, but short-lived recession. (Compared with the depressions of 1920 and 1932, the pre-World War I business declines were mild indeed.) It was limited gold reserves that stopped the unbalanced expansions of business activity, before they could develop into the post-World Was I type of disaster. The readjustment periods were short and the economies quickly reestablished a sound basis to resume expansion.

But the process of cure was misdiagnosed as the disease: if shortage of bank reserves was causing a business decline-argued economic interventionists-why not find a way of supplying increased reserves to the banks so they never need be short! If banks can continue to loan money indefinitely-it was claimed-there need never be any slumps in business. And so the Federal Reserve System was organized in 1913. It consisted of twelve regional Federal Reserve banks nominally owned by private bankers, but in fact government sponsored, controlled, and supported. Credit extended by these banks is in practice (though not legally) backed by the taxing power of the federal government. Technically, we remained on the gold standard; individuals were still free to own gold, and gold continued to be used as bank reserves. But now, in addition to gold, credit extended by the Federal Reserve banks ("paper reserves") could serve as legal tender to pay depositors.

When business in the United States underwent a mild contraction in 1927, the Federal Reserve created more paper reserves in the hope of forestalling any possible bank reserve shortage. More disastrous, however, was the Federal Reserve's attempt to assist Great Britain who had been losing gold to us because the Bank of England refused to allow interest rates to rise when market forces dictated (it was politically unpalatable). The reasoning of the authorities involved was as follows: if the Federal Reserve pumped excessive paper reserves into American banks, interest rates in the United States would fall to a level comparable with those in Great Britain; this would act to stop Britain's gold loss and avoid the political embarrassment of having to raise interest rates. The "Fed" succeeded; it stopped the gold loss, but it nearly destroyed the economies of the world, in the process. The excess credit which the Fed pumped into the economy spilled over into the stock market-triggering a fantastic speculative boom. Belatedly, Federal Reserve officials attempted to sop up the excess reserves and finally succeeded in braking the boom. But it was too late: by 1929 the speculative imbalances had become so overwhelming that the attempt precipitated a sharp retrenching and a consequent demoralizing of business confidence. As a result, the American economy collapsed. Great Britain fared even worse, and rather than absorb the full consequences of her previous folly, she abandoned the gold standard completely in 1931, tearing asunder what remained of the fabric of confidence and inducing a world-wide series of bank failures. The world economies plunged into the Great Depression of the 1930's.

With a logic reminiscent of a generation earlier, statists argued that the gold standard was largely to blame for the credit debacle which led to the Great Depression. If the gold standard had not existed, they argued, Britain's abandonment of gold payments in 1931 would not have caused the failure of banks all over the world. (The irony was that since 1913, we had been, not on a gold standard, but on what may be termed "a mixed gold standard"; yet it is gold that took the blame.) But the opposition to the gold standard in any form-from a growing number of welfare-state advocates-was prompted by a much subtler insight: the realization that the gold standard is incompatible with chronic deficit spending (the hallmark of the welfare state). Stripped of its academic jargon, the welfare state is nothing more than a mechanism by which governments confiscate the wealth of the productive members of a society to support a wide variety of welfare schemes. A substantial part of the confiscation is effected by taxation. But the welfare statists were quick to recognize that if they wished to retain political power, the amount of taxation had to be limited and they had to resort to programs of massive deficit spending, i.e., they had to borrow money, by issuing government bonds, to finance welfare expenditures on a large scale.

Under a gold standard, the amount of credit that an economy can support is determined by the economy's tangible assets, since every credit instrument is ultimately a claim on some tangible asset. But government bonds are not backed by tangible wealth, only by the government's promise to pay out of future tax revenues, and cannot easily be absorbed by the financial markets. A large volume of new government bonds can be sold to the public only at progressively higher interest rates. Thus, government deficit spending under a gold standard is severely limited. The abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for the welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit. They have created paper reserves in the form of government bonds which-through a complex series of steps-the banks accept in place of tangible assets and treat as if they were an actual deposit, i.e., as the equivalent of what was formerly a deposit of gold. The holder of a government bond or of a bank deposit created by paper reserves believes that he has a valid claim on a real asset. But the fact is that there are now more claims outstanding than real assets. The law of supply and demand is not to be conned. As the supply of money (of claims) increases relative to the supply of tangibleassets in the economy, prices must eventually rise. Thus the earnings saved by the productive members of the society lose value in terms of goods. When the economy's books are finally balanced, one finds that this loss in value represents the goods purchased by the government for welfare or other purposes with the money proceeds of the government bonds financed by bank credit expansion.

In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holding illegal, as was done in the case of gold. If everyone decided, for example, to convert all his bank deposits to silver or copper or any other good, and thereafter declined to accept checks as payment for goods, bank deposits would lose their purchasing power and government-created bank credit would be worthless as a claim on goods. The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.

This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists' antagonism toward the gold standard.

Andrea

Nuovo forumer
Risposta.

Alan Greenspan (1966).
Incredibile, vero?

PS. Se non hai capito il perchè di questa meraviglia, non hai alcuna idea del mondo in cui vivi.

alan1

Forumer storico
Questa è la traduzione automatica:
Un antagonismo quasi hysterical verso la parità aurea è un'edizione che unisce gli statists di tutte le persuasioni. Sembrano percepire forse più chiaramente e sottile - che molte protezioni costanti del "laissez faire"che l'oro e la libertà economica sono inseparabili, quello la parità aurea è uno strumento del"laissez faire"e che ciascuno implica e richiede l'altra. Per capire la fonte del loro antagonismo, è necessario in primo luogo da capire il ruolo specifico di oro in una società libera. I soldi sono il denominatore comune di tutte le transazioni economiche. È quel prodotto che serve da mezzo dello scambio, è universalmente accettabile a tutti i partecipanti ad un'economia di scambio come pagamento per le loro merci o servizi e può, quindi, essere usato poichè un campione di valore del mercato e come deposito di valore, cioè, come mezzi di saving. L'esistenza di un tal prodotto è un presupposto di una divisione di economia del lavoro. Se gli uomini non avessero certo prodotto di valore obiettivo che era generalmente accettabile come soldi, dovrebbero ricorrere al baratto primitivo o essere costretti a vivere sui poderi autosufficienti ed a rinunciare ai vantaggi inestimable di specializzazione. Se gli uomini non avessero mezzi per memorizzare il valore, cioè, per conservare, nè la progettazione a lungo raggio nè lo scambio sarebbe possibile. Che mezzo dello scambio sarà accettabile a tutti i partecipanti ad un'economia non è determinato arbitrariamente. In primo luogo, il mezzo dello scambio dovrebbe essere durevole. In una società primitiva di ricchezza meager, il frumento potrebbe essere sufficiente durevole servire da mezzo, poiché tutti gli scambi si presenterebbero soltanto durante e subito dopo della raccolta, non affidante valore-eccedenza al deposito. Ma dove le considerazioni di immagazzin-de-valore sono importanti, poichè sono in più ricco, le società civilizzate, il mezzo dello scambio devono essere un prodotto durevole, solitamente un metallo. Un metallo è scelto generalmente perché è omogeneo e divisibile: ogni unità è la stessa come ogni altra ed esso possano essere mescolate o formate in qualsiasi quantità. I gioielli preziosi, per esempio, sono nè omogenei nè divisibili. Più importante, il prodotto scelto come mezzo deve essere un lusso. I desideri umani per i lussi sono illimitati e, pertanto, le merci di lusso sono sempre dentro richiesta e sempre saranno accettabili. Il frumento è un lusso nelle civilizzazioni sottoalimentate, ma non in una società prosperosa. Le sigarette ordinariamente non servirebbero da soldi, ma hanno fatto nella guerra II Europa del alberino-Mondo dove sono state considerate un lusso. Il termine "prodotto di lusso" implica la penuria e l'alto valore unitario. Avendo un alto valore unitario, così buon è facilmente portatile; per esempio, un'oncia di oro vale una metà-tonnellata di ghisa.
Nelle fasi iniziali di un'economia di sviluppo dei soldi, parecchi mezzi dello scambio potrebbero essere usati, poiché un'ampia varietà di prodotti si atterrebbe alle circostanze precedenti. Tuttavia, uno dei prodotti sposterà gradualmente tutti gli altri, essendo più ampiamente accettabile. Le preferenze su che cosa da tenere come deposito di valore, sposteranno il più ampiamente al prodotto accettabile, che, a loro volta, lo renderà ancora più accettabile. Lo spostamento è progressivo fino a che quel prodotto non si transformi in nel solo mezzo dello scambio. L'uso di singolo mezzo è altamente conveniente per le stesse ragioni per cui un'economia dei soldi è superiore ad un'economia di baratto: permette gli scambi su una scala incalculably più larga. Se il singolo mezzo è oro, l'argento, i seashells, i bestiami, o il tabacco è facoltativi, secondo il contesto e lo sviluppo di data economia. Infatti, tutti sono stati impiegati, ai vari tempi, come mezzi dello scambio. Anche nel secolo attuale, due prodotti importanti, oro ed argento, sono stati usati come mezzi dello scambio internazionali, con oro che si transforma in quello predominante. L'oro, avendo sia usi artistici che funzionali ed essendo relativamente limitato, ha eccedenza significativa di vantaggi tutti i altri mezzi dello scambio. Dall'inizio della guerra mondiale I, è stato virtualmente il solo livello internazionale dello scambio. Se tutti i merci e servizi dovessero essere pagati in oro, i grandi pagamenti sarebbero difficili da eseguire e questo tenderebbe a limitare il limite delle divisioni della società di lavoro e di specializzazione. Così un'estensione logica della creazione di un mezzo dello scambio è lo sviluppo di un sistema bancario e degli strumenti di accreditamento (banconote e depositi) che funga da sostituto per, ma è convertibile, oro. Un sistema bancario libero basato su oro può estendere l'accreditamento e generare così le banconote (valuta) ed i depositi, secondo i requisiti di produzione dell'economia. I diversi proprietari di oro sono incitati, dai pagamenti di interesse, depositare il loro oro in una serie (contro quale possono disegnare i controlli). Ma poiché è raramente il caso che tutti i depositanti desiderano ritirare tutto l'loro oro allo stesso tempo, la conservazione di bisogno del banchiere soltanto una frazione dei suoi depositi di totale in oro come riserve. Ciò permette al banchiere di prestare verso l'esterno più della quantità di suoi giacimenti dell'oro (che significa che tiene i reclami ad oro piuttosto che ad oro come sicurezza dei suoi depositi). Ma l'importo dei prestiti che può permettersi per fare non è arbitrario: deve misurarlo rispetto alle sue riserve ed alla condizione dei suoi investimenti
Quando i soldi di prestito di serie per finanziare le attività produttive e vantaggiose, i prestiti sono pagati velocemente fuori e l'accreditamento di serie continua ad essere generalmente disponibile. Ma quando le imprese di affari finanziate da accreditamento di serie sono meno vantaggiose e lente pagare fuori, i banchieri presto troveranno che i loro prestiti eccezionali sono eccessivi riguardante le loro riserve di oro e cominciano ad accorciare il nuovo prestito, solitamente caricando gli più alti tassi di interesse. Ciò tende a limitare il finanziamento di nuove imprese e richiede ai mutuatari attuali di migliorare il loro profitto prima che possano ottenere l'accreditamento per ulteriore espansione. Quindi, sotto la parità aurea, un sistema bancario libero partecipa come la protezione stabilità dell'economia e sviluppo equilibrato. Di quando l'oro è accettato come il mezzo dello scambio vicino la maggior parte o tutte le nazioni, unhampered i serv internazionali liberi di parità aurea per promuovere una divisione in tutto il mondo lavoro ed il più vasto commercio internazionale. Anche se le unità dello scambio (il dollaro, la libbra, il franco, ecc.) differisca da dal paese al paese, quando tutti sono definiti in termini di oro che le economie dei paesi differenti fungono da one-so lungamente poichè non ci sono fermi su commercio o sui movimenti dei capitali. L'accreditamento, i tassi di interesse ed i prezzi tendono a seguire i modelli simili in tutti i paesi. Per esempio, se le serie in un paese estendono troppo liberalmente l'accreditamento, tassi di interesse in quanto il paese tenderà a cadere, incitando i depositanti a spostare il loro oro alle serie di pagamento di alto-interesse in altri paesi. Ciò immediatamente causerà una scarsità delle riserve di serie "nel paese dei soldi facili", inducendo i campioni di accreditamento più stretti e un ritorno ai tassi di interesse in modo competitivo più alti ancora. Un sistema bancario completamente libero e una parità aurea completamente costante finora non sono stati realizzati. Ma prima della guerra mondiale I, il sistema bancario negli Stati Uniti (ed in la maggior parte del mondo) è stato basato su oro ed anche se i governi hanno intervenuto occasionalmente, contando era più libero di quanto controllato. Periodicamente, come conseguenza di espansione di accreditamento eccessivamente veloce, le serie sono stato prestate fino al limite delle loro riserve di oro, i tassi di interesse sono aumentato acutamente, nuovo accreditamento è stato tagliato e l'economia ha entrato uno sharp, ma recessione di breve durata. (rispetto alle depressioni di 1920 e di 1932, i declini di affari di guerra del pre-Mondo I era delicato effettivamente.) Era riserve di oro limitate che hanno arrestato le espansioni unbalanced di attività economica, prima che potrebbero svilupparsi nel alberino-Mondo fossero tipo di I di disastro. I periodi di riaggiustamento erano short e le economie hanno ristabilito rapidamente una solida base per riprendere l'espansione. Ma il processo della cura è stato mal diagnosticato come la malattia: se la scarsità delle riserve di serie stesse causando un economico declin-discusso il commercio interventista-perchè non il ritrovamento un senso di fornire ha aumentato le riserve alle serie in modo da non devono mai essere corte! Se le serie possono continuare a prestare i soldi indefinito- è stato esatto -là non deve mai essere tutti i crolli nel commercio. E così il sistema della riserva federale è stato organizzato in 1913. Ha consistito dodici serie di riserva federale regionali nominalmente possedute dai banchieri riservati, ma in effetti governo di patrocinato di, di controllato di e del sostenuto di. L'accreditamento si è esteso da queste serie in pratica (comunque non legalmente) è sostenuto dall'alimentazione di imposta del governo federale. Tecnicamente, siamo rimasto sulla parità aurea; gli individui erano ancora liberi il proprio oro ed oro continuato per essere usato come riserve di serie. Ma ora, oltre che oro, accrediti esteso dalle serie di riserva federale ("riserve di carta") potrebbe servire da moneta a corso legale pagare i depositanti.
Quando il commercio negli Stati Uniti ha subito una contrazione delicata in 1927, la riserva federale ha generato più riserve di carta nella speranza di anticipare qualsiasi scarsità possibile della riserva di serie. Più disastroso, tuttavia, era il tentativo della riserva federale di aiutare la Gran Bretagna che era stata oro perdente a noi perché la Banca dell'Inghilterra ha rifiutato di permettere che i tassi di interesse siano in rialzo quando le forze del mercato hanno dettato (era politicamente sgradevole). Il ragionamento delle autorità in questione era come segue: se la riserva federale pompasse le riserve di carta eccessive nelle serie americane, i tassi di interesse negli Stati Uniti cadrebbero ad un livello paragonabile con quelli in Gran Bretagna; ciò si comporterebbe per arrestare la perdita dell'oro della Gran-Bretagna e per evitare l'imbarazzo politico di dovere sollevare i tassi di interesse. "si è alimentato" riuscito; ha arrestato la perdita dell'oro, ma quasi ha distrutto le economie del mondo, nel processo. L'accreditamento eccedente che inserito pompato nell'economia ha rovesciato sopra nelle azione cheinnescano un'asta speculativa fantastica. In ritardo, funzionari della riserva federale tentati al sop sulle riserve di eccesso ed infine riusciti a frenare l'asta. Ma era troppo tardi: da 1929 gli squilibri speculativi erano diventato così opprimenti che il tentativo ha precipitato uno sharp che retrenching e una demoralizzazione conseguente della riservatezza di affari. Di conseguenza, l'economia americana è sprofondato. La Gran Bretagna è andato ancora più difettoso e piuttosto che assorba le conseguenze complete del suo folly precedente, lei ha abbandonato la parità aurea completamente in 1931, strappando il asunder che cosa è rimasto del tessuto di riservatezza e di induzione della serie in tutto il mondo di guasti della serie. Le economie mondiali hanno immerso nella depressione grande dei 1930. Con una logica rievocativa di una generazione più presto, gli statists hanno sostenuto che la parità aurea doveva in gran parte incolpare di il debacle di accreditamento che ha condotto alla depressione grande. Se la parità aurea non avesse esistito, hanno discusso, abbandono della Gran-Bretagna dei pagamenti dell'oro in 1931 non avrebbero causato il guasto delle serie dappertutto. (l'ironia era quella dal 1913, noi era stata, non su una parità aurea, ma su che cosa può essere chiamato "una parità aurea mixed"; tuttavia è oro che ha preso la colpa.) Ma l'opposizione alla parità aurea in c'è ne forma- da un numero crescere di benessere-condizione sosten- è stata richiamata da una comprensione molto più sottile: la realizzazione che la parità aurea è incompatibile con spending di deficit cronico (l'marchio di garanzia della condizione di assistenza sociale). Messo a nudo del relativo gergo academic, la condizione di assistenza sociale è nient'altro che un meccanismo da cui i governi confiscano la ricchezza dei membri produttivi di una società per sostenere un'ampia varietà di schemi di assistenza sociale. Una parte notevole della confisca è effettuata tramite tassa. Ma gli statists di assistenza sociale erano rapidi riconoscere che se desiderassero mantenere l'alimentazione politica, la quantità di tassa hanno dovuto essere limitati ed hanno dovuto ricorrere ai programmi di spending di deficit voluminoso, cioè, hanno dovuto prendere in prestito i soldi, pubblicando i legami di governo, per finanziare i dispendii di assistenza sociale su vasta scala. Sotto una parità aurea, l'importo di accreditamento che un'economia può sostenere è determinato da di attivo materiale dell'economia, poiché ogni strumento di accreditamento è infine un reclamo su certo di attivo materiale. Ma i legami di governo non sono sostenuti da ricchezza definita, solo dalla promessa del governo pagare dai redditi futuri di imposta e non possono essere assorbiti facilmente dai mercati finanziari. Un grande volume di nuovi legami di governo può essere venduto al pubblico soltanto ai tassi di interesse progressivamente più alti. Quindi, lo spending di deficit di governo sotto una parità aurea è severamente limitato. L'abbandono della parità aurea ha permesso affinchè gli statists di assistenza sociale usi il sistema bancario come mezzi ad un'espansione di accreditamento illimitata. Hanno generato le riserve di carta sotto forma d'i legami di governo che-attraverso una serie complessa di punti-che le serie accettano al posto di di attivo materiale e che trattano come se fossero un deposito reale, cioè, come l'equivalente di che cosa era precedentemente un deposito di oro. Il supporto di un legame di governo o di un deposito di serie generato dalle riserve di carta crede che abbia un reclamo valido su un bene reale. Ma il fatto è che ci ora sono più reclami eccezionali che i beni reali. La legge della domanda e dell'offerta non deve essere conned. Mentre il rifornimento di soldi (dei reclami) aumenta riguardante il rifornimento dei tangibleassets nell'economia, i prezzi devono finalmente aumentare. Così i guadagni conservati dai membri produttivi della società perdono il valore in termini di merci. Quando i libri dell'economia sono infine equilibrati, si trova che questa perdita nel valore rappresenta le merci comprate dal governo per benessere o altri scopi con i ricavati dei soldi dei legami di governo finanziati da espansione di accreditamento della serie. In assenza della parità aurea, non ci è senso proteggere il risparmio dalla confisca con inflazione. Non ci è deposito sicuro di valore. Se ci fosse, il governo dovrebbe rendere la relativa holding illegale, come è stato fatto nella cassa di oro. Se tutto decidesse, per esempio, convertire tutti i suoi depositi di serie in argento o ramare o in qualunque altro buon e da allora in poi rifiutato di accettare i controlli come pagamento per le merci, i depositi di serie perderebbero il loro potere di acquisto e l'accreditamento di serie governo-generato sarebbe senza valore come reclamo sulle merci. La politica finanziaria della condizione di assistenza sociale richiede che non ci è senso per i proprietari di ricchezza proteggersi. Ciò è il segreto misero dei tirades degli statists di assistenza sociale contro oro. Lo spending di deficit è semplicemente uno schema per la confisca di ricchezza. L'oro ostacola questo processo insidious. Partecipa come una protezione dei diritti di proprietà. Se uno afferra questo, uno non ha difficoltà nel capire l'antagonismo degli statists verso la parità aurea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto