Non ciulo da parecchio e le prospettive non sono rosee (1 Viewer)

• Creatore Discussione Giovakkino identity
  • Data di Inizio

Giovakkino identity

Possiamo fare tutto quel che vogliamo, io e te, ogni volta che vogliamo:-o
ma nel club ci restiamo per sempre, fino a che siamo sposati e con figli:-o

guarda ke a me andrebbe benissimo, è quello ke cerko di farti kapire da un pò :-o

Ignatius

sfumature di grigio
IL MANCATO USO DELLE CAPITALS, IO CREDO, MERITA LA PENA CAPITALE
and here I let aside la confunsione tra articoli determinativi e indeterminativi

ciò Doverosamente premesso, mi associo al Vibrato invito alla Solidarietà a Giovakkì, del quale Comprendiamo la Pena

The two other ones who used to talk so much about Capitals were two communists: Karl Marcs and Gipa69. You are in good company. :rolleyes:

See you there.

Marxismo

f4f

翠鸟科
The two other ones who used to talk so much about Capitals were two communists: Karl Marcs and Gipa69. You are in good company. :rolleyes:

See you there.

Marxismo

au contraire
they talk about Capitalism, I believe

we are about Capitals, that's about geography
or, as you like, about keyboards
as you remember, the first type where built by Smith&Wesson, an american firm also notorious for guns
as you can see, we are here veeeery far from Communism, your Black Beast of sort: and, given there are no Popperian proof that Comminism is always and for ever worse than Capitalism ( they can also intermingle, see China), I prefer a prudent approach to the matter , specially now when we european are asking help to those nasty little red people

Ignatius

sfumature di grigio
au contraire
they talk about Capitalism, I believe

we are about Capitals, that's about geography
or, as you like, about keyboards
as you remember, the first type where built by Smith&Wesson, an american firm also notorious for guns
as you can see, we are here veeeery far from Communism, your Black Beast of sort: and, given there are no Popperian proof that Comminism is always and for ever worse than Capitalism ( they can also intermingle, see China), I prefer a prudent approach to the matter , specially now when we european are asking help to those nasty little red people

I can popperianly prove that Marx didn't write about capitalism: he wrote about capital.

One capital (or Capital sticking to your CcCcapsLock fetish), two Capitals/capitals.

They're on Youtube too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aiDDXcdo-Q"]Two Capitals - It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_R7XhluVxA"]Two Capitals - City Streets And Yellow Leaves (original) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not popperianly sure, but i find it reasonable to imagine that Marx / Saunders / Gipa69 wrote about at least two capitals; otherwise I can't figure out why it took him/them 27 (siebenundzwanzig) years to write his/their beszeller.

Ora la domanda logicamente conseguente è questa: che rapporto c'è tra l'opera di F. Engels e la castità giovakkiniana?

Allegati

• capital.png
    capital.png
    419,1 KB · Visite: 102

f4f

翠鸟科
I can popperianly prove that Marx didn't write about capitalism: he wrote about capital.

One capital (or Capital sticking to your CcCcapsLock fetish), two Capitals/capitals.

They're on Youtube too.

Two Capitals - It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - YouTube
Two Capitals - City Streets And Yellow Leaves (original) - YouTube

I'm not popperianly sure, but i find it reasonable to imagine that Marx / Saunders / Gipa69 wrote about at least two capitals; otherwise I can't figure out why it took him/them 27 (siebenundzwanzig) years to write his/their beszeller.

Ora la domanda logicamente conseguente è questa: che rapporto c'è tra l'opera di F. Engels e la castità giovakkiniana?

neither you are correct here, old boy
you said they talk about CapitalS
and the popperian evidence about Marx is for a singular Capital -- so there is proof for only one time
and moreover nothing is provided for GipaZ :rolleyes:

for the last sentence,
I believe Engels as a contrarian effect on Giovakkì interest for ladies ... but we porbably never know for sure, let's ask hm directly on the matter

Ignatius

sfumature di grigio
neither you are correct here, old boy
you said they talk about CapitalS
and the popperian evidence about Marx is for a singular Capital -- so there is proof for only one time
and moreover nothing is provided for GipaZ :rolleyes:

for the last sentence,
I believe Engels as a contrarian effect on Giovakkì interest for ladies ... but we porbably never know for sure, let's ask hm directly on the matter

You should use massive doses of LSD, like me, to widen your perceptions.

To cut a long story short:
1) marxism's scope is not just Monopoly;
b) thus there must be (at a certain point) more than one capitalists;
iii) each capitalists must have its own capital, by definition;

So I recommend the Court to consider correct my deductions: the title of Marx's book was Capital, but he wrote about Capitals.

Claire

ἰοίην
:rolleyes:
Questo era un thread sul sesso (o sulla sua mancanza)
Ma che avete al posto del cuore? :melo:
Che c'entra Marx? :-?

Quello non ispira sesso nemmeno a volercisi proprio impegnare
:-o

f4f

翠鸟科
You should use massive doses of LSD, like me, to widen your perceptions.

To cut a long story short:
1) marxism's scope is not just Monopoly;
b) thus there must be (at a certain point) more than one capitalists;
iii) each capitalists must have its own capital, by definition;

So I recommend the Court to consider correct my deductions: the title of Marx's book was Capital, but he wrote about Capitals.

my barristers will oppose your evidence and the basis it isn't truly popperian, having to be supported by more than two sentences, and some deductions than aren't proofed per se

moreover, you're drifting from the question (capital letters) to other ( monopoly, polyphony, cacophony , marxism )

bottom line :
do you think all this will help Giovakkì in his sorrows ?

Ultima modifica:

f4f

翠鸟科
:rolleyes:
Questo era un thread sul sesso (o sulla sua mancanza)
Ma che avete al posto del cuore? :melo:
Che c'entra Marx? :-?

Quello non ispira sesso nemmeno a volercisi proprio impegnare
:-o

alle volte me lo chiedo
ma gli Esseri Umani confondono spesso , credo, amore e sesso, che IIRC attengono ad organi separati ( anche se talvolta correlati)
i cigni e i pinguini ne sanno assai di più

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto