Imark

Forumer storico
Un rapido update sull'incidenza della creisi in est europa sui conti delle telecom maggiormente esposte verso quei mercati. Per ora c'è una relativa tenuta dei conti, come emerge anche dalle aspettative di Telekom Austria, che ha sì rivisto in lieve calo il proprio fatturato atteso per il 2009, ma ha anche confermato il proprio EBITDA atteso stimando di effettuare tagli di costi tali da fare sì che esso non risulti impattato dal calo del fatturato.

Una ulteriore revisione delle stime è attesa ad agosto, e si vedrà se esse saranno nuovamente ribassate e se la riduzione riguarderà solo il fatturato o anche l'EBITDA.

Il rischio è quello di ulteriori svalutazioni contro euro delle monete in cui TA (come gli altri operatori) realizza il proprio fatturato su questi mercati, circostanza già verificatasi per la Bielorussia.

Altre telecom come Telenor e TeliaSonera hanno subito a propria volta l'effetto di talune svalutazioni (il rublo russo, la grivna ucraina), e tuttavia un minore percentuale di fatturato realizzato su questi mercati rispetto a quelli domestici scandinavi ed anche una più intensa diversificazione rispetto a TA ha consentito ad oggi anche per queste due telecom di avere un impatto sui conti della esposizione all'est europa piuttosto contenuta.

Per TA, che realizza su questi mercati oltre il 40% del proprio fatturato, e per la quale l'est europa è stato un primario driver di crescita in anni recenti, lo sforzo è invece quello di ridurre la esposizione e di tornare ad investire sul mercato interno, in specie in un significativo upgrade delle infrastrutture telefoniche ....

Dal WSJ ...

• JULY 9, 2009, 11:18 A.M. ET
Telekom Austria Sticks To FY Targets - CEO

• Text By Kathy Sandler

Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES LONDON (Dow Jones)--Austrian telecommunications provider Telekom Austria AG (TKA.VI) remains committed to its full year targets despite the economic crisis in Eastern Europe and analyst concerns that the company may have to reign in forecasts.

New chief executive Hannes Ametsreiter told Dow Jones Newswires the Vienna-based company is sticking to its forecasts for now and will update the market again in August

"We have a forecast running and it will last until August, then we will have a better view of what's going on, but today we stick to what we said," Ametsreiter said.

In May Telekom Austria lowered its full year sales targets to slightly below EUR5.1 billion, having previously expected them to be at that level, but said it would implement a cost cutting program which would allow it to maintain its targets for earnings before interest and taxes, depreciation and amortization, or Ebitda, unchanged at EUR1.9 billion.

It has not quantified these cost cuts or said which parts of the business they will come from. Ametsreiter declined to clarify these but he did say the company is looking at all ways of maintaining earnings, including cutting capital expenditure.

Still, Telekom Austria's Eastern European markets, which have historically been its main growth engine, are struggling economically. Belarus has already devalued its rouble, and there is a chance that Bulgaria may have to do the same in the future, which would hit earnings.

This, coupled with declining fixed-line sales in Austria as customers migrate to mobile and a first quarter earnings miss, has prompted some analysts to voice concerns that the group's full year Ebitda forecasts are unrealistic.

Commenting on the difficulties of the Eastern European operations Ametsreiter said "we are cautious because we need to be cautious and I believe that is just being responsible for our business. In a difficult situation we are focusing on our operations.

Imark

Forumer storico
Ed eccolo l'investimento pianificato da TA... 1,5 mld euro in 4 anni fra fibra ottica (1 mld euro) e telefonia mobile ad alta velocità (500 mln euro)...

Telekom Austria unveils NGN plans

Telekom Austria (TA) has revealed plans to spend EUR1.5 billion (USD2.1 billion) over the next four years on its network infrastructure. The company has earmarked EUR1 billion to fund the initial stage of its ‘Fibre Cities’ project; deploying fibre-based next generation networks (NGN) in three cities.

TA plans to roll out a fibre-to-the curb (FTTC) network capable of transmission speeds of up to 30mbps in Villach by September 2009. Fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) networks are scheduled to follow in Klagenfurt and two districts of Vienna in 2010, aiming to provide customers with peak download speeds of 100Mbps.

Company CEO, Hannes Ametsreiter said, ‘NGNs will provide the technological infrastructure basis for the 21st century.

Against the backdrop of a very challenging economic landscape, we are driving growth and stimulating the economy with our investments, making a significant contribution in the current recession.’ In addition to the initial stage of the ‘Fibre Cities’ project TA plans to start rolling out VDSL2 in selected rural areas towards the end of 2009 using existing fibre back bone infrastructure to support the network.

The company hopes to reach 750,000 Austrian households with broadband capable of transmission speeds of up to 30Mbps by the end of 2012.

TA has also announced that it will invest EUR500 million in its mobile broadband networks, planning to upgrade its HSPA+-enabled network to offer peak transmission rates of 28Mbps, up from the current peak of 21Mbps

reno

Ed eccolo l'investimento pianificato da TA... 1,5 mld euro in 4 anni fra fibra ottica (1 mld euro) e telefonia mobile ad alta velocità (500 mln euro)...

Telekom Austria unveils NGN plans

Telekom Austria (TA) has revealed plans to spend EUR1.5 billion (USD2.1 billion) over the next four years on its network infrastructure. The company has earmarked EUR1 billion to fund the initial stage of its ‘Fibre Cities’ project; deploying fibre-based next generation networks (NGN) in three cities.

TA plans to roll out a fibre-to-the curb (FTTC) network capable of transmission speeds of up to 30mbps in Villach by September 2009. Fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) networks are scheduled to follow in Klagenfurt and two districts of Vienna in 2010, aiming to provide customers with peak download speeds of 100Mbps.

Company CEO, Hannes Ametsreiter said, ‘NGNs will provide the technological infrastructure basis for the 21st century.

Against the backdrop of a very challenging economic landscape, we are driving growth and stimulating the economy with our investments, making a significant contribution in the current recession.’ In addition to the initial stage of the ‘Fibre Cities’ project TA plans to start rolling out VDSL2 in selected rural areas towards the end of 2009 using existing fibre back bone infrastructure to support the network.

The company hopes to reach 750,000 Austrian households with broadband capable of transmission speeds of up to 30Mbps by the end of 2012.

TA has also announced that it will invest EUR500 million in its mobile broadband networks, planning to upgrade its HSPA+-enabled network to offer peak transmission rates of 28Mbps, up from the current peak of 21Mbps

Ciao Mark, mi chiedo, leggendo i tuoi report, quando arriverà il momento ,se mai arriverà, delle notizie di quelle che ti aprono il cuore e ti fanno vedere piu' rosa il futuro e sai che puoi mettere i tuoi sudati risparmi senza il patema d'animo di fartela sotto tutte le volte. Ma forse sono un sognatore e vivo nella speranza che le utopie non rimangano tali. Saluti.

Imark

Forumer storico
Ciao Mark, mi chiedo, leggendo i tuoi report, quando arriverà il momento ,se mai arriverà, delle notizie di quelle che ti aprono il cuore e ti fanno vedere piu' rosa il futuro e sai che puoi mettere i tuoi sudati risparmi senza il patema d'animo di fartela sotto tutte le volte. Ma forse sono un sognatore e vivo nella speranza che le utopie non rimangano tali. Saluti.

Ciao Reno, in realtà, non è mia intenzione spaventare nessuno ... uno storno dei prezzi di questi bond di Telekom Austria, un eventuale calo del rating del'emittente, sarebbero per me, che ho comprato cose molto più speculative, un'opportunità di acquisto...

Però poi a ciascuno secondo il proprio profilo di rischio... c'è anche chi oltre i BOT non va, ed è un punto di vista rispettabilissimo anche il suo, secondo me... ;)

reno

Ciao Reno, in realtà, non è mia intenzione spaventare nessuno ... uno storno dei prezzi di questi bond di Telekom Austria, un eventuale calo del rating del'emittente, sarebbero per me, che ho comprato cose molto più speculative, un'opportunità di acquisto...

Però poi a ciascuno secondo il proprio profilo di rischio... c'è anche chi oltre i BOT non va, ed è un punto di vista rispettabilissimo anche il suo, secondo me... ;)

Lo so Mark, io gli spaventi me li vado a prendere da solo,la mia era un constatazione (purtroppo) sul fatto che i tuoi report(non facevo espresso riferimento a Telecom Austria) in generale riportano quella che è la situazione da qualche tempo a questa parte e cioè per niente positiva,per cui aspetto con ansia il momento in cui ti leggero' in altre situazioni migliori di queste.

Imark

Forumer storico
Lo so Mark, io gli spaventi me li vado a prendere da solo,la mia era un constatazione (purtroppo) sul fatto che i tuoi report(non facevo espresso riferimento a Telecom Austria) in generale riportano quella che è la situazione da qualche tempo a questa parte e cioè per niente positiva,per cui aspetto con ansia il momento in cui ti leggero' in altre situazioni migliori di queste.

Farà molto piacere anche a me, e ci tengo a dire che non sono un pessimista ad oltranza... verranno giorni più fausti, ma quelli attuali sono tempi difficili ... anche perché le aziende si comportano in un modo che fa capire che hanno ancora grossi timori...

Un primario produttore di birra mondiale come Anheuser Busch InBev cerca di dismettere tutto il business in europa orientale, eppure l'attività è fra le più acicliche che ci siano, anche se hanno bisogno di fare cassa, e quei mercati erano considerati fra i più promettenti... Telekom Austria rifocalizza gli investimenti sul mercato domestico, nonostante in altri tempi la strategia di espansione ad est abbia pagato in termini di crescita di fatturato e di profitti...

Cambiano cioè le strategie di medio-lungo periodo, si mette fieno in cascina. Senza spaventarsi, la cosa tuttavia va tenuta in considerazione.

reno

Farà molto piacere anche a me, e ci tengo a dire che non sono un pessimista ad oltranza... verranno giorni più fausti, ma quelli attuali sono tempi difficili ... anche perché le aziende si comportano in un modo che fa capire che hanno ancora grossi timori...

Un primario produttore di birra mondiale come Anheuser Busch InBev cerca di dismettere tutto il business in europa orientale, eppure l'attività è fra le più acicliche che ci siano, anche se hanno bisogno di fare cassa, e quei mercati erano considerati fra i più promettenti... Telekom Austria rifocalizza gli investimenti sul mercato domestico, nonostante in altri tempi la strategia di espansione ad est abbia pagato in termini di crescita di fatturato e di profitti...

Cambiano cioè le strategie di medio-lungo periodo, si mette fieno in cascina. Senza spaventarsi, la cosa tuttavia va tenuta in considerazione.

:up:

Imark

Forumer storico
che ne dite?!

E' spiegato al post 758: S&P valuta in misura maggiore rispetto al passato il sostegno atteso dallo Stato (per Telenor, quello norvegese) azionista di controllo o di riferimento, in caso di difficoltà dell'emittente.

Di qui l'elevazione del rating...

Imark

Forumer storico
Il commento finale di Fitch sull'emissione dei nuovi bond Wind. Per le ragioni spiegate un paio di pagine addietro (v. risposta ad Albicocco) Fitch ha ridotto il rating dei vecchi bond a B+. Il bond in EUR, che porta una garanzia subordinata da parte di Wind SpA, pur avendo una cedola dell'11,75%, è stato collocato poco sopra 96.

Fitch Assigns Wind Acquisition Finance 2017 Senior Notes Final 'B+' Rating

14 Jul 2009 4:47 AM (EDT) Fitch Ratings-London-14 July 2009: Fitch Ratings has today assigned Wind Acquisition Finance's SA (WAF) new EUR1.25bn and USD2bn senior notes due 2017 a final 'B+' rating. At the same time, the existing WAF EUR950m and USD650m senior notes due 2015 are downgraded to 'B+' from 'BB' and the Rating Watch Negative (RWN) is removed.

Fitch has simultaneously affirmed Wind Telecomunicazioni SpA's (Wind) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB-' and its Short-term IDR at 'B'. The Outlook is Stable. Fitch has also affirmed Wind's senior bank facility and the second lien notes issued by Wind Finance SL S.A. at 'BB+' respectively.

The company yesterday issued the new 2017 notes, which carry a coupon of 11.75% and which are guaranteed on a senior subordinated basis by Wind. The notes have been issued at a discount to par (96.271% for the EUR1.25bn notes and 97.492% for the USD2bn notes) and net proceeds after expenses plus cash on balance sheet have been used to prepay the entire outstanding balance of the PIK loans issued by Wind Acquisition Holdings Finance (WAHF), and to pay a EUR500m dividend to Weather Investments.

The issue increases the leverage for the WAF senior noteholder creditor class as a whole to 4.6x (pro forma) from 3.2x at end-Q109 (the WAHF PIK notes were subordinated to the WAF senior notes). As noted in Fitch's commentary of 18 June 2009, this materially weakens the estimated level of recoveries available for the senior note creditors, as the creditor class would have expanded significantly. As a result, the senior notes (both existing and new issuance) would be expected to achieve below average recoveries in a default scenario and this supports the rating at 'B+', which is one notch below the IDR of 'BB-'.

Ultima modifica:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto