LEHMAN BROTHERS QUARTO ATTO (13 lettori)

duetto

Forumer storico
Questa la fonte :

Termination of Plan Trust.

The Plan Trust shall terminate on the earlier of: (i) thirty (30) days after the final distribution of all of the Stock Distributions in accordance with the terms of this Trust Agreement, the Plan and the Confirmation Order and the cancellation of the Plan Trust Stock and (ii) the third (3rd) anniversary of the Confirmation Date, provided, however, that, prior to the date of such termination (and the termination of any future extended terms), the Court, upon motion by a party in interest on notice with an opportunity for a hearing, may extend the maximum term of the Plan Trust set forth in this clause (ii) if it is necessary to the liquidation of the assets of the Plan Trust and the Debtors, for a term not to exceed nine (9) years from the Confirmation Date.

duetto

Forumer storico
Studio Legale Melpignano

26 ottobre 2021

Crack Lehman Brothers: Monte dei Paschi di Siena condannata a risarcire coppia di consumatori per perdite da acquisto azioni.

⚖️
Dopo la sentenza dello scorso settembre della Corte d’Appello di Brescia, arriva alla stessa conclusione anche la Corte d’Appello di Bari, condannando Monte dei Paschi di Siena a risarcire due coniugi baresi per oltre 130.000 euro.

La banca si è resa responsabile di “non aver ottemperato agli obblighi di informazione passiva ed attiva nonché di valutazione della adeguatezza dell’operazione, a fronte della conoscibilità del rischio correlato ai titoli”.

La banca ha già rimborsato i creditori, risarcendo anche gli interessi e le spese di oltre 11 anni di giudizio.

“È una sentenza importante” – dichiara l'Avv. Massimo Melpignano, Responsabile Nazionale Banca e Finanza di Konsumer Italia, che ha assistito la coppia di risparmiatori in questa vicenda e che condanna con rigore i comportamenti non corretti delle banche. “In questo caso” – prosegue Melpignano – “è stato posto l’accento sugli obblighi delle banche, che devono fornire ai risparmiatori accurate informazioni in relazione a tutti gli indicatori di rischiosità del prodotto”.

duetto

Forumer storico
Come potete notare, nel caso specifico si parla di azioni Lehman Brothers.

So per certo che anche su questo forum ci sono azionisti Lehman Brothers in attesa di eventi.

etienne55

Nuovo forumer
INTESASANPAOLO SPA

Gentile signor Stefano Bregliano,

rispondiamo alla sua comunicazione del 20 settembre 2021.

Comprendiamo il suo disappunto e le assicuriamo che la nostra banca è fortemente impegnata nel perseguire costanti obiettivi di eccellenza e di soddisfazione della clientela, tuttavia non sempre si riescono ad eliminare gli inconvenienti causati da circostanze particolari, come nel caso di specie.

Le assicuriamo che sono stati messi in atto tutti gli interventi utili per la risoluzione della tematica per la quale siamo stati interessati.

Siamo lieti di confermarle che in data 13 ottobre 2021 è stato accreditata sul conto corrente n. 94870, con valuta 1° aprile 2021, la XXII distribuzione LEHMAN BR FRN 11 – codice Isin XS0189741001.

Un cordiale saluto.

Reclami e Qualità

Hello Italy !!! Lehman investor in the capital trust series securities here. I post on the ihub lehman board and recently discovered this one through doing research on LBT on google. It's great to see Lehman holders from all over the world fully invested. I only speak english but through google translate I can decipher some of the post. Any who, you guys can also check out the ihub board where a lot of Lehman discussion goes on: Lehman Brothers Financial SA (CE) Share Price - LEHNQ | ADVFN

we mainly post on the "LEHNQ" ticker.

also I am thinking of making a google board where I can invite you all from here and ihub members so we can discuss all things Lehman. Me and the people over at ihub do some great due diligence in my opinion, and from what I read on this board so do you guys, especially @ duet. I wanted to make 1 place where people can go to discuss Lehman, share ideas, etc. I think it'll be better for everyone that way. Since this is ending we might as well join forces.

Cheers to you all, And let's hope for that big payday!

duetto

Forumer storico
Good morning swisscheesaccont

welcome in this forum. In Italy there are mainly bond owners: LBT mainly and LBHI.

We are interested in chapter 11 in New York and Amsterdam.

We own series 3 and 5. Actually, also other italian shareholders follow this forum.

We thank you for your post and wish you to recover money from Lehman Brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto