LEHMAN BROTHERS QUARTO ATTO (6 lettori)

duetto

Forumer storico
U.S. Bank Suit to Recover Mortgage-Backed Security Losses Fails

Feb. 6, 2019

U.S. Bank N.A.‘s attempt to recoup more than $1.1 billion lost in the mortgage-lending crisis is untimely, the Second Circuit ruled Feb. 6.

The dispute surrounds three aggregated pools of residential home mortgages, according to the court. GreenPoint Mortgage Funding Inc. sold them to Lehman Brothers Holding Inc. and Lehman Brothers Bank FSB in 2006, with accompanying representations and warranties about their soundness. Their aggregate principal balance then was about $3.4 billion.

U.S. Bank Suit to Recover Mortgage-Backed Security Losses Fails

duetto

Forumer storico
Al momento nessuna novità di rilievo dalla procedura fallimentare di Amsterdam per Lehman Brothers Treasury Co. B.V.

indovinaki

Nuovo forumer
Buongiorno a tutti. Se vi può essere utile, posto quanto dichiarato da uno degli agenti dell'op.ne:

..In accordance with its Plan of Reorganization, LBHI will continue to make distributions on allowed claims in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy. …

..For the upcoming 17th distribution in the LBHI Chapter 11 bankruptcy, payment will be made on the original security that was registered with the proof of claim.

..For future distributions (after the 17th), payment will be made by LBHI on the eligible substitute notes.

al44to

Nuovo forumer
Avendo tutto il tempo per capire cosa ci riserverà il dopo, al momento esistono i presupposti in Dollaroni per la 17a distr. Usa i primi di Aprile e di una più sostanziosa e presumibilmente deficitiva distribuizione LBT in Maggio?

duetto

Forumer storico
Buongiorno a tutti. Se vi può essere utile, posto quanto dichiarato da uno degli agenti dell'op.ne:

..In accordance with its Plan of Reorganization, LBHI will continue to make distributions on allowed claims in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy. …

..For the upcoming 17th distribution in the LBHI Chapter 11 bankruptcy, payment will be made on the original security that was registered with the proof of claim.

..For future distributions (after the 17th), payment will be made by LBHI on the eligible substitute notes.

In effetti;

LBT is planning a final cash distribution to its creditors.

To fund this final cash distribution, LBT will sell part of its allowed class 4A intercompany receivable against LBHI (the "LBHI Receivable").

Qualified Noteholders” that hold “Eligible Notes” will have the option to retain their note investment by electing to receive a substitute instrument ("Substitute Notes") denominated in US Dollars (Qualified Noteholders that elect to exercise this option are referred to as "Retaining Noteholders"). Such election shall take place through a solicitation process.

Il dubbio deriva da :

..For future distributions (after the 17th), payment will be made by LBHI on the eligible substitute notes. [/QUOTE]

duetto

Forumer storico
Avendo tutto il tempo per capire cosa ci riserverà il dopo, al momento esistono i presupposti in Dollaroni per la 17a distr. Usa i primi di Aprile e di una più sostanziosa e presumibilmente deficitiva distribuizione LBT in Maggio?

E' un aspetto strettamente collegato col precedente post: dobbiamo attendere!

duetto

Forumer storico
Nessuna comunicazione dalle vostre banche?

Dubito molto su eventuali comunicazioni delle banche.

Il presupposto è che il cambio titoli è riservato solo agli istituzionali, i quali potranno aderire oppure no, secondo scelte soggettive. Per noi retail LBT è solo una formalità che prescinde da valutazioni personali.

Quindi la comunicazione della news da parte delle nostre banche di riferimento per i titolari retail di obbligazioni LBT sarebbe più un fatto formale o di correttezza che un fatto sostanziale.

IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto