Le rekkie del gold (1 Viewer)

loucyfer

Forumer attivo
..oh...a proposito di azioni a "decollo verticale":

...non male...TLRY +90% dal minimo del 15 marzo.

Qualcuno pensava che avrebbero declassato TLRY al ruolo di "penny stock" (per chi non lo sapesse, il termine penny stock si riferisce tipicamente alle azioni di una società che viene scambiata per meno di $5 per azione sul NYSE) e invece....:

Secondo me qualcuno deve aver "sussurrato" all'orecchio del bigotto comunista Biden e dei suoi amici senatori democratici giurassici che, se vuole passare indenne le elezioni di midterm e tenere i repubblicani a bada, è meglio che cominci a mantenere le promesse elettorali e a rialzare i sondaggi a suo favore con provvedimenti che lo rendano nuovamente popolare. In parole povere:

Justin Strekal, founder of the pro-legalization political action committee BOWL PAC, told Marijuana Moment that the upcoming floor action will help voters understand where their lawmakers stand on cannabis reform heading up to this November’s midterm elections.

“For the first time in history, Americans will be able to go to polls knowing whether or not their representative voted to end prohibition or maintain the racist and senseless policy of marijuana criminalization,” he said, referring to the fact that the first House vote on the MORE Act happened shortly after the most recent federal election in 2020. “Now is the time for lawmakers to ask themselves the question: Do I want to vote against the will of the supermajority of American voters?”

Maritza Perez, director of the Drug Policy Alliance’s office of national affairs, said the bill is a chance to move past decades of racially disparate enforcement of cannabis criminalization laws.

“For over half a century, marijuana prohibition has stood as the cornerstone of the cruel and inhumane drug war that has robbed millions of people of their freedom and their livelihoods. The weight of which has disproportionately fallen on the backs of Black, Latinx, Indigenous and low-income communities—who remain its number one target,” she said. “They’ve been denied jobs, housing, educational opportunities and far more. They’ve had their families torn apart. Others have lost their immigration status. And our communities have suffered gravely as a result.”

Passing the legislation will help “ensure our communities are not put on the backburner and made to wait a moment more for long-overdue justice,” she said.

corto

Forumer attivo
Schermata 2022-03-30 alle 19.21.47.png

legolego

Forumer attivo
qualcuno conosce questa piccola compagnia mineraria (silver) ? Alexco Resource Corp.

questa è l'ultima trimestrale :

"deludente ma promettente"

La produzione nell'impianto di Keno Hill’s ha subito qualche intoppo (anche legato al covid), ma pare che da Marzo sia partita

" Alexco now estimates that Q1 2022 silver production will be approximately 75,000 to 100,000 ounces with the vast majority of that production occurring in March 2022 "
" Corporation estimates that Q2 2022 silver production will range between 450,000 and 550,000 ounces "

Graficamente tra un paio di ottave si potrebbe assistere ad un golden cross

xqgg9

Da qui (1,58$) potrebbe ripartire...se dio vuole

corto

Forumer attivo
da qui e' evidente che le miniere sono pronte a sovraperformare il metallo
e lo abbiamo visto venerdì con il gold che ha appena terminato correggere il 61.8 di rintracciamento di Fibo mentre gli indici settoriali XAU, GDX che rompono i massimi

buon week
sempre a pecora

Schermata 2022-04-02 alle 13.43.24.png
Schermata 2022-04-02 alle 13.48.22.png
Schermata 2022-04-02 alle 13.48.40.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto