Obbligazioni in dollari Keep Calm And Invest Preferred Shares Usa (5 lettori)

Fabrib

Forumer storico

waltermasoni

Caribbean Trader

grazie mille.
faccio una domanda da non esperto preffered:
vedo che sulla prima e’ prevista una call nel 2023 mentre su molte altre già sarebbe possibile esercitarla.
di solito gli emittenti come si comportano?
il rischio call e’ reale ?
vedo che ad esempio la seconda era già richiamabile dal 2018 ma nonostante questo prezza 26.
e’ come se il mercato non credesse alla call

angy2008

Forumer storico
i
grazie mille.
vedo che sulla prima e’ prevista una call nel 2023 mentre su molte altre già sarebbe possibile esercitarla.
vedo che ad esempio la seconda era già richiamabile dal 2018 ma nonostante questo prezza 26.
in effetti pare che sia così, solo io ho venduto le post call tranne qualche B che tengo anche a 26

Fabrib

Forumer storico
grazie mille.
Buongiorno Walter, un estratto dall'ultimo incontro con gli analisti dopo la trimestrale:
...So the question is what's going to be happening with the excessive cash flows. First of all, this is a good topic to discuss. Now the capital allocations we may be looking at additional dry bulk vessels, assuming, as mentioned earlier, that I mean, we still feel that the prices make sense. I wouldn't exclude, again, subject to the numbers to look at newbuildings for containerships or for secondhand transactions in containerships. I mean, again, assuming that we find something we feel makes sense. And it also makes sense from a price perspective and from a chartering perspective.
Then I mean other ways to use our cash is, obviously, it's a debt repayment, although the leverage is relatively low. In the future, we could discuss share buybacks. We could discuss dividend increases. We discussed redeeming some of the preferred, which are as you know, a more expensive source of capital, although they are at the same time very flexible.
So we do have alternatives. All those are being discussed and agreed upon at both levels. So this is not something that I can commit now. And most of those issues, although they have been discussed, there is no conclusion yet how we're going to proceed. We still have some ships, some containerships coming off charter. These are 6,500 TEU vessels coming off charter at the end of 2022, although I understand that it's more than a year from now, still, if we have long-term contracted cash flows of those vessels this is something that we're going to consider as well.
So I'm afraid I cannot give you a clear answer. We do have alternatives. This is a good topic of discussion to have. Let's see how asset prices go both for newbuilding containers and for second-hand vessels in both sectors we are now in. I think we'll see. But I can tell you that generally, we are active as we speak, we look at a lot of things in both sectors...

Costamare Inc. (CMRE) on Q3 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
SA TranscriptsWed, Oct. 27

Whitedog

Forumer attivo
Fineco risponde che "il titolo è entrato per valuta pari alla record date dello stacco. La nostra depositaria per tale ragione non ha incassato il dividendo dall'emittente, l'incasso e il conseguente pagamento sono da rintracciare nella banca trasferente (Binck)" .
Accreditato oggi pomeriggio sul conto binck il dividendo Via Renewables 8,75, isin US92556D2053.

Fabrib

Forumer storico
  • CBL Properties (CBL) (OTCPK:CBLAQ) completes its Chapter 11 reorganization, emerging with an improved capital structure, increased financial flexibility and a lowered cost of capital.
  • The company has reduced its debt and preferred obligations by ~$1.7B. After the restructuring, its balance sheet includes a new $883.7M secured term loan, $455.0M of new secured notes bearing interest at 10%, and a $150.0M of new convertible notes bearing interest at 7%, including $50.0M funded by new money.
  • CBL intends to utilize the $50.0M in new money proceeds and $10.0M in recent asset sale proceeds to redeem a portion of the 10% notes, which will result in a total of $395.0M of 10% notes outstanding post-redemption.
  • Following the redemption and $195M in cash payments made as part of the emergence and other fees and costs, CBL will have ~$260.0M in cash and cash equivalents on the balance sheet.
  • Existing common and shareholders and common unitholder will each get their pro rata share of 5.5% of the newly reorganized company; existing preferred shareholders will also get their pro rata share of 5.5% common equity in the reorganized company.
  • CBL's stock will go back to trading under the symbol "CBL" on Nov. 2.

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (CSSE), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, announced today the formation of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Television Group lead by EVP, David Ellender, former CEO of Fremantle Media Ent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto