Obbligazioni in dollari Keep Calm And Invest Preferred Shares Usa (7 lettori)

NoWay

It's time to play the game
ma le pref che si hanno in ptf si possono tenere fino a scadenza ??

Penso anch'io, ma non ci credo neanche se lo vedo che continuano con la tassazione singola. E poi c'è il discorso che, se non c'è più un conto in dollari, ogni volta si deve passare per una conversione...

Peco

Forumer storico
Il multicurrency viene eliminato per il passaggio da Binck a Saxo, poi su Saxo lo puoi riattivare. Si tratta di pochi giorni.
Come fai a saperlo? Hai qualcosa di scritto?
mi associo alla domanda
Un cliente Saxo ha scritto qualche giorno fa: Fees on trading shares in foreign currencies (e.g. US shares from EU-based account) are high, yes. I can understand that though, as you borrow foreign currency from the broker to buy foerign shares, and this borrowed cash is essentially a margin loan from the broker that you have to pay a premium for. Agreed, this could be cheaper, but saxo broker actually offers you an easy way around this with a subacount in another currency. I have a EUR base currency account, and could open a USD subaccount right from the trading software, approval came within 4 hours. There is only a minor commission on the FX conversion here to fund this subaccount, similar to what you would have to pay in low-cost brokerages such as IBKR. From then on, you only face regular trade commissions.

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Un cliente Saxo ha scritto qualche giorno fa: Fees on trading shares in foreign currencies (e.g. US shares from EU-based account) are high, yes. I can understand that though, as you borrow foreign currency from the broker to buy foerign shares, and this borrowed cash is essentially a margin loan from the broker that you have to pay a premium for. Agreed, this could be cheaper, but saxo broker actually offers you an easy way around this with a subacount in another currency. I have a EUR base currency account, and could open a USD subaccount right from the trading software, approval came within 4 hours. There is only a minor commission on the FX conversion here to fund this subaccount, similar to what you would have to pay in low-cost brokerages such as IBKR. From then on, you only face regular trade commissions.

Sì, io però mi tranquillizzo solo quando vedo una comunicazione ufficiale di Saxo (che tra l'altro dicono sarà la protagonista della prossima puntata di "Chi l'ha visto?")...

laplaz

Forumer attivo
Se può interessare confermo che Directa gestisce quasi tutti i BB. Ho inviato loro direttamente il mio portafoglio attuale per avere certezza e mi hanno confermato.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto