Journal to portfolio afterlife (6 lettori)

portfolioafterlife

too fast for love
Il report indica un aggravamento della situazione: oltre 828 milioni di persone nel 2021 hanno sofferto la fame. Un incremento di circa 46 milioni di persone in un solo anno, tra il 2020 e il 2021 e di 150 milioni in più dallo scoppio della pandemia di Covid-19. Sono numeri preoccupanti, sottolinea il Vicedirettore Fao, Maurizio Martina, che, "se proiettati al 2030 ci dicono una cosa inequivocabile, che l'otto per cento dell'intera popolazione mondiale rischierà di soffrire ancora la fame in quell'anno".

portfolioafterlife

too fast for love
I paesi democratici e i poliziotti in borghese con i manganelli. Patetico.

1657166225986.png

portfolioafterlife

too fast for love
Che ci sia una guerra economica è fuor di dubbio, lo scrivo da mesi, chi abbia concorso all'escalation è l'idiocrazia europea con 6 pacchetti di sanzioni alla Russia che hanno innescato le contro-sanzioni.

portfolioafterlife

too fast for love
Over decade-long time horizons, your investment performance will mainly be derived from how you handle corrections, bear markets, and market crashes. During every single bear market there will be times when you wonder if the losses will ever stop. You will always wonder how much lower the market can go. The economic news will be terrible. Other investors around you will be depressed. Pessimism becomes pervasive.
The point is not to predict every bear market or crash, but to psychologically prepare for them ahead of time. Knowing this event can and will occur is half the battle because you will set up your investment plan to take it into consideration. The long term is inclusive of market losses. Prepare yourself and act accordingly. Unfortunately, investing in risky assets involves the risk of losing boatloads of money from time to time. If you want the safety of cash or short-term bonds, then be prepared to earn much lower returns.

portfolioafterlife

too fast for love
I’m not sure how much of this drop is coming from whatever the Fed is doing to destroy demand and how much is just the natural way of things running their course. As has been pointed out here and elsewhere, the best cure for high commodity prices is high commodity prices.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-04-at-11.45.14-AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto