Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 3 (4 lettori)

GiveMeLeverage

& I will remove the world
Bravo! Mi permetto di suggerire a questo signore che, può anche cominciare a proporre l'adozione degli Eurobond, considerando che, i popoli non sono più sovrani di nulla o, debbono rimanere solo sovrani dei loro TDS e vittime dello spread, per la gioia della speculazione...?

Gli eurobond verranno, sono favorevoli anche i tedeschi.
Lo scambio è: sovranità finanziaria e fiscale vs eurobond

tommy271

Forumer storico
si è parlato di azioni bancarie, sub e tds greci, ma io sono curioso di vedere come si comporterà l'etf che ho in pancia... :specchio:

tommy, tu che dici?

Come detto prima ... bisogna vedere dove l'ETF ha investito.

Se le azioni andranno prossime allo zero, bisogna vedere il peso di queste all'interno dell'ETF.

GiveMeLeverage

& I will remove the world
The new measure Greece must now implement

The final Euro Summit statement confirms that Greece has agreed to immediately implement sweeping measures, after a bruising battle in Brussels:
This includes pension reforms, liberalising its economy (from Sunday opening hours to opening up closed professions), privatising its energy transmission network, reforming its labour market practices (including new rules on industrial action, and collective dismissals), and action on non-performing loans:
That is on top of the austerity its MPs agreed on Friday:
Here’s the key points:
carry out ambitious pension reforms and specify policies to fully compensate for the fiscal impact of the Constitutional Court ruling on the 2012 pension reform and to implement the zero deficit clause or mutually agreeable alternative measures by October 2015;

adopt more ambitious product market reforms with a clear timetable for implementation of all OECD toolkit I recommendations, including Sunday trade, sales periods, pharmacy ownership, milk and bakeries, except over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, which will be implemented in a next step, as well as for the opening of macro-critical closed professions (e.g. ferry transportation). On the follow-up of the OECD toolkit-II, manufacturing needs to be included in the prior action;

on energy markets, proceed with the privatisation of the electricity transmission network operator (ADMIE), unless replacement measures can be found that have equivalent effect on competition, as agreed by the Institutions;

on labour markets, undertake rigorous reviews and modernisation of collective bargaining, industrial action and, in line with the relevant EU directive and best practice, collective dismissals, along the timetable and the approach agreed with the Institutions. On the basis of these reviews, labour market policies should be aligned with international and European best practices, and should not involve a return to past policy settings which are not compatible with the goals of promoting sustainable and inclusive growth;

adopt the necessary steps to strengthen the financial sector, including decisive action on non-performing loans and measures to strengthen governance of the HFSF and the banks, in particular by eliminating any possibility for political interference especially in appointment processes.
And on top of that, Greece will also establish a new fund to sell off valuable assets to help repay its new bailout, and refinance its banks.
Or as the statement put it:
develop a significantly scaled up privatisation programme with improved governance; valuable Greek assets will be transferred to an independent fund that will monetize the assets through privatisations and other means. The monetization of the assets will be one source to make the scheduled repayment of the new loan of ESM and generate over the life of the new loan a targeted total of €50bn of which €25bn will be used for the repayment of recapitalization of banks and other assets and 50% of every remaining euro (i.e. 50% of €25bn) will be used for decreasing the debt to GDP ratio and the remaining 50% will be used for investments.

giacolo

Nuovo forumer
Buongiorno sono contento che per il momento abbiamo salvato i ns risparmi. ....ma ciò che mi preme sottolineare è che quando la speranza era esaurita questo forum e le persone propositive aiutavano a non demoralizzarci quindi un grazie da parte mia anche se non scrivo quasi mai ma leggo sempre. ....un ringraziamento particolare a Tommy che con pazienza ci teneva aggiornati sugli eventi....si impara molto di più su questo forum che su qualsiasi altro testo.....GRAZIE!!!!

Cat XL

Shizuka Minamoto
Se i dati di BBG sono corretti i sub in circolazione sono

NBG: circa 96 milioni + delle preferred

Alpha: circa 33 milioni

Piraeus: circa 465 milioni

Eurobank: circa 78 milioni

Rettifica

Piraeus circa EUR 232m. Bloomberg ancora una volta sbagliato. Ci sarebbe un sub di EUR 200 con un o/s di circa EUR 16m come da bilancio.

mv62

Forumer attivo
Non è ben chiaro il meccanismo che voleva Schaeuble... ma credo un ente "indipendente" con sede in Lussemburgo.

L'ente indipendente con sede in LUX proposto da Schauble dovrebbe essere 'Growth for Greece'.

Pare che sia posseduto, almeno in parte dalla Kfw.

Indovinate chi controlla la Kfw?

:cool::cool::cool:

capt.harlock

MENA IL CAMMELLO FAN CLUB
Come niente 200€ commissioni escluse posso salvarle
Manca la faccina da follia conclamata

:jolly::jack::daisy::rasta:

Trovate

se puo' essere di consolazione stamattina mi sono ricordato che in bim avevo da tempo immemore 13k di irs t1 di eurobank (18 pmc)
le avevo prese ai tempi dei tempi nel tentativo di raggiungere 100k di nominale per scambiarle in azioni

vendute stamattina al prezzo stratosferico di 1,2
p.s.
la virgola e' corretta

Users who are viewing this thread

• Alto