Fortezza Bastiani - elaborazione di trading systems, analisi ciclica, onde di Elliott (18 lettori)

robdey

Forumer storico
T+1 e T+2 dal 31/1 diventano negativi.

uuBZkwxN

alayasf

Forumer attivo
Ciao.
Secondo me mi sta sfuggendo qualcosa...
ho preso questo TS.

Open Close Cross Strategy by JayRogers

che è usato sulle valute con timeframe brevi....

e l'ho applicato al nostro indice con timeframe giornaliero...

Mi sembra che i risultati siano buoni....
Sia con etf long che short.

Troppo buoni.....
cosa mi sfugge ?

IB1.png

IL1.png

mephysto

Nuovo forumer
Ciao.
Secondo me mi sta sfuggendo qualcosa...
ho preso questo TS.

Open Close Cross Strategy by JayRogers

Nel primo commento, sotto al grafico, vi è scritto:

"WARNING: For you newbies or those unfamiliar with Pine. This script does not work as well as you think. A quirk of Pine script means it will not perform like this real time.

JayRogers probably did not realise this when writing it.

EXPLANATION:

It gets data from a higher timeframe, i.e. your testing on a 1 minute chart pulling data from a 1 hour chart; "security(tickerid, res, exp) : exp"

A quirk of "//@version=2" of Pine in backtesting is when you pull data from a higher timeframe it looks to the close of that timeframe, i.e. on a 1 minute chart asking for a close price on the 1 hour chart, it will retrieve the close at the end of that hour. So in the 1st minute of the hour the script pulls the price at the end of the hour.

It effectively looks into the future, hence the excellent results."

alayasf

Forumer attivo
Nel primo commento, sotto al grafico, vi è scritto:

"WARNING: For you newbies or those unfamiliar with Pine. This script does not work as well as you think. A quirk of Pine script means it will not perform like this real time.

JayRogers probably did not realise this when writing it.

EXPLANATION:

It gets data from a higher timeframe, i.e. your testing on a 1 minute chart pulling data from a 1 hour chart; "security(tickerid, res, exp) : exp"

A quirk of "//@version=2" of Pine in backtesting is when you pull data from a higher timeframe it looks to the close of that timeframe, i.e. on a 1 minute chart asking for a close price on the 1 hour chart, it will retrieve the close at the end of that hour. So in the 1st minute of the hour the script pulls the price at the end of the hour.

It effectively looks into the future, hence the excellent results."

Grazie.
Per pigrizia non avevo letto.
Era troppo bello per essere vero.

alayasf

Forumer attivo
Ciao a tutti.
Sto provando un po' di script su tradingview..
Giusto copia e incolla per vedere quali sono i più performanti.
Secondo voi quale potrebbe essere il "Fattore di profitto" minimo per considerare buono il TS ?

per fattore di profitto intendo questo:

FP.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto