Esercitazione (Non Invalsi): Invenzioni e Scoperte (1 Viewer)

Ignatius

sfumature di grigio
f**king right, I'm obliged to agree
better than s**k, anyway

and the best is to obey a f**king ticcìà, of course :rolleyes:

I wish I could say "my teacher sucks" :-o, but she's fine, except a couple of weird things: for example:
1) she would'nt have use the verb "to forge" with reference to one's personality
2) she ignored the (English) word "yes-man"
3) she ignored that "director" is pronounced differently in the USA and in Great Britain

f4f

翠鸟科
I wish I could say "my teacher sucks" :-o, but she's fine, except a couple of weird things: for example:
1) she would'nt have use the verb "to forge" with reference to one's personality
2) she ignored the (English) word "yes-man"
3) she ignored that "director" is pronounced differently in the USA and in Great Britain

that's the point in case :cool:
also, this is perhaps the explaination of your studies ;)
a very assertive woman, a dominating personality ?

Ultima modifica:

timurlang

Etsi omnes , Ego non
1. Antibiotici = n° di persone salvate (mai più Peste Nera)
2. Elettricità = la quasi totalità delle attività del mondo moderno comportano l'uso di elettricità
3. Internet = congiuntamente con i computers , metto un gradino sopra la stampa per pervasività e capacità di fungere da vettore incrementale
4. Stampa = ha cambiato il modo di salvare , archiviare , ritrovare, diffondere e discutere le idee
5. Telefoni cellulari = nà rottura de cojoni

metto al 6° posto le fogne per l'impatto terrific sull'igiene e la salute del genere umano

timurlang

Etsi omnes , Ego non
Timurlang, urge il tuo importantissimo intervento nel "NOSTRO" thread del team degli svaccatori. :-o

mi aspetta la pappa : metteremo poi all'ordine del giorno se ad un serio professionista sia consentito indulgere nei bisogni personali o una corretta deontologia ponga al di sopra le esigenze di svaccamento :-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto