Dazi per merce comprata con Aliexpress (1 Viewer)

Harry Tasker

Forumer storico
Allora faccio una cortesia spontanea e gli scrivo nella loro lingua. Sono pur sempre un gentleman. :-o

親愛的黃色槍口,
你那糟糕的 LED 燈泡還沒到。
把它們塞進你的屁股裡,把我的錢還給我。
友善。

Fr@nco

Forumer storico
Allora faccio una cortesia spontanea e gli scrivo nella loro lingua. Sono pur sempre un gentleman. :-o

親愛的黃色槍口,
你那糟糕的 LED 燈泡還沒到。
把它們塞進你的屁股裡,把我的錢還給我。
友善。
senza tanti complimenti

Caro Muso Giallo,
Le tue scadenti lampadine a LED non sono ancora arrivate.
Mettili nel tuo culo e restituiscimi i soldi.
amichevole.

marknik

Nuovo forumer
I bought something on aliexpress that shipped with aliexpress premium shipping. It came via UPS instead of china Post/Canada post. Customs was an extra $20, paid to UPS online. Not mad, just curious as to why this time i had to pay customs fees when all the other thousand or so times i've ordered on aliexpress, i havent had to pay, even for much more expensive items? Is it because the item was sent UPS, and UPS tries to ding customs fees?

Berlaymont

Forumer storico
Not mad, just curious as to why this time i had to pay customs fees when all the other thousand or so times i've ordered on aliexpress, i havent had to pay, even for much more expensive items? Is it because the item was sent UPS, and UPS tries to ding customs fees?

I think the discriminant is the place of departure where the goods are located. Some or most sellers have branches within the EU for which no duty is paid. Or perhaps EU policy towards China has changed with more customs controls than there were before.
Where do you write from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto