CRISI UCRAINA-GUERRA.POLITICA ETICA MORALE CONSIDERAZIONI RANDOM (1 Viewer)

portfolioafterlife

too fast for love
Costo del cibo (mondiale) +13% in un mese. I paesi poveri festeggiano.

1649406256064.png

portfolioafterlife

too fast for love
The FAO’s gauge of global prices has jumped about 75% since mid-2020, eclipsing levels seen in 2008 and 2011 that contributed to global food crises. Last month’s surge helped prices round out a seventh straight quarterly gain, the longest such run since 2008.

portfolioafterlife

too fast for love
Anche in paesi privilegiati come l'Italia, i pensionati che fanno fatica ad arrivare alla fine del mese l'inflazione su cibo ed energia se la beccano subito sui denti, mentre la rivalutazione dell'assegno pensionistico arriverà invece all'inizio del prossimo anno. E poi c'è il fattore descritto in questo tweet, vale a dire che la rivalutazione della pensione avviene sulla base degli incrementi dell’indice generale dei prezzi al consumo annuo accertati dall’Istat, ma non compenserà l'aumento su cibo/energia, che pesa molto nel paniere di spesa dei più poveri, e la perdita di potere d'acquisto sarà rilevante.

1649424623379.png

portfolioafterlife

too fast for love
Per l'Ucraina una corsia preferenziale per entrare nell'Unione Europea. Direi che ora è evidente chi pagherà i costi della ricostruzione.

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen made a symbolic gesture to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy that could kickstart his country's membership in the bloc in her first visit to Kyiv since the war started.
In a joint press conference, Von der Leyen gave Zelenskyy a questionnaire that marked the starting point for a membership decision. "It will not, as usual, be a matter of years to form this opinion but I think a matter of weeks,” she said.
Zelenskyy then laughed and added that it would take his team only a week to answer the questions.
Speaking at the press conference, Von der Leyen said that "Russia will descend into economic, financial, and technological decay, while Ukraine is marching towards the European future, this is what I see."

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto