Certificati di investimento - Cap. 4 (14 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Tesla billionaire Elon Musk has launched a Twitter poll of his 62.6 million followers asking if he should sell 10% of his shares.
The vote, which closes later on Sunday, could see him dispose of $21bn (£16bn) of stock in the electric carmaker.
He promised to abide by the result of the poll, a response to a "billionaires tax" proposed by US Democrats.
The plan could see Mr Musk, who is one of the world's richest men, face a huge tax bill.
By late morning on Sunday, with about 8 hours to go before the poll closes, 57% of the 2.8 million respondents had voted "yes". (BBC news)

percefal

Utente Old Style
Dati chiave Domani la Germania pubblicherà i dati dell'indice Zew, mercoledì quelli sull'inflazione, attesi anche per gli Usa. Lo stesso giorno l'Istat diffonde i dati sulla produzione industriale di settembre e la nota mensile sull'andamento dell'economia ad ottobre. Giovedì si conosceranno i dati del Pil del terzo trimestre e della produzione industriale del Regno Unito, venerdì la produzione industriale Ue e la fiducia dei consumatori Usa.

Trimestrali Tra le aziende che riportano i loro risultati periodici, si segnalano oggi PayPal e SoftBank, domani Bayer e Mediaset, mercoledì Adidas e Walt Disney, giovedì ArcelorMittal, Pirelli, Poste Italiane, Qualcomm, Siemens, Tencent e Uber, venerdì AstraZeneca.

andrea64

Forumer attivo
Da monitorare DE000VQ7XV30.Rilevamento il 17/11 per una eventuale autocall.Tutti e 3 sopra strike di poco ma con sottostanti come Snap e Twitter abbastanza volatili.Comprarlo intorno a 94-95 non sembra male

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Tesla billionaire Elon Musk has launched a Twitter poll of his 62.6 million followers asking if he should sell 10% of his shares.
The vote, which closes later on Sunday, could see him dispose of $21bn (£16bn) of stock in the electric carmaker.
He promised to abide by the result of the poll, a response to a "billionaires tax" proposed by US Democrats.
The plan could see Mr Musk, who is one of the world's richest men, face a huge tax bill.
By late morning on Sunday, with about 8 hours to go before the poll closes, 57% of the 2.8 million respondents had voted "yes". (BBC news)

A majority of 3.5 million Twitter users -- 58% -- said they’d support such a sale in a Twitter poll that Musk launched Saturday and closed shortly after 2:15 p.m. Sunday in New York. The stake would be valued at about $21 billion based on 170.5 million Tesla shares he holds.
“I was prepared to accept either outcome,” Musk said in a tweet after the poll closed.

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Leonardo. Secondo indiscrezioni, il governo indiano avrebbe deciso di togliere dalla lista nera la società, a breve la marina militare potrebbe procedere con l’acquisto di una partita di siluri.

skolem

Listino e panino
SoftBank reported a $3.5 billion loss as Beijing’s moves against Alibaba, Didi and others hit the value of the Japanese tech investor’s portfolio

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto