Certificati di investimento - Cap. 4 (23 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Sian mica nel nostro paese........ :rolleyes: :confused:
All eyes are on the price tag of President-elect Joe Biden's stimulus plan, which will be announced today and is expected to range in the trillions of dollars. Many elements of the package are expected to be drawn from House Democrats' Heroes Act, which passed in May, but was blocked by the GOP-controlled Senate. Among the features are a range of support for state and local authorities, a boost in direct payments to $2,000 and expanded unemployment benefits, along with funding for vaccine distribution, reopening schools, tax credits, rental relief and aid to small businesses.

skolem

Listino e panino
All eyes are on the price tag of President-elect Joe Biden's stimulus plan, which will be announced today and is expected to range in the trillions of dollars. Many elements of the package are expected to be drawn from House Democrats' Heroes Act, which passed in May, but was blocked by the GOP-controlled Senate. Among the features are a range of support for state and local authorities, a boost in direct payments to $2,000 and expanded unemployment benefits, along with funding for vaccine distribution, reopening schools, tax credits, rental relief and aid to small businesses.
Sleepy Joe forse non è poi tanto sleepy...
Da noi invece hanno prima fatto l'organigramma con la governance di 9 super manager e 3000 sottoposti e poi si è iniziato a pensare a quale piano fare... siamo R I D I C O L I

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Sleepy Joe forse non è poi tanto sleepy...
Da noi invece hanno prima fatto l'organigramma con la governance di 9 super manager e 3000 sottoposti e poi si è iniziato a pensare a quale piano fare... siamo R I D I C O L I

E magari adesso va a finire che con il gioco del Governo c'è/non c'è perdono pure i soldi del Recovery...

Joe Silver

Forumer storico
The U.S. Department of Labor released its weekly report on new jobless claims Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m. ET. Here were the main results in the report, compared to consensus estimates compiled by Bloomberg:
  • Initial jobless claims, week ended Jan. 9: 965,000 vs. 789,000 expected and 787,000 during the prior week
  • Continuing claims, week ended Jan. 2: 5.271 million vs. 5.000 million expected and 5.072 million during the prior week

La pillola avvelenata di 'donaldo dopo di me il diluvio'

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto