Obbligazioni societarie Bonds Air Berlin Eur/Chf DE000AB100B4 XS1051719786 XS1051723895 (3 lettori)

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Dear NoWay
The Trustee has published a number of notices via the clearing system if you have not received these please request them from the clearing system or your intermediary. Please also see the attached paper the Trustee has prepared.

Kind regards

Allegati

• Air Berlin FAQ 9Jan2019.doc
    73,5 KB · Visite: 262

david giorgio

davide63
Anch'io mi sono registrato a febbraio 2018 sul portale e tramite successiva raccomandata; e ad agosto scorso ho ricevuto la stessa identica risposta che rimandava a BNP la rappresentanza comune per tutti i titolari del bond XS1051719786. Dopo ho scritto una mail di richiesta informazioni a BNP ma non mi è arrivata alcuna risposta.

NoWay

Dear NoWay
The Trustee has published a number of notices via the clearing system if you have not received these please request them from the clearing system or your intermediary. Please also see the attached paper the Trustee has prepared.

Kind regards

Però non ho capito perchè al punto 9 dice:

What information is required in order to register my claim as a Noteholder with BNP Paribas Trust Corporation?

The Trustee has filed a claim on behalf of all Noteholders. In order to facilitate communications, any Noteholder is invited to verify its holding to the Trustee and contact the Trustee, in each case as set out below

Io ho chiesto se si è automaticamente registrati e non ha risposto... :mumble:

angy2008

Forumer storico
Però non ho capito perchè al punto 9 dice:

What information is required in order to register my claim as a Noteholder with BNP Paribas Trust Corporation?

The Trustee has filed a claim on behalf of all Noteholders. In order to facilitate communications, any Noteholder is invited to verify its holding to the Trustee and contact the Trustee, in each case as set out below

Io ho chiesto se si è automaticamente registrati e non ha risposto... :mumble:
Da quello che hai riportato pare che rappresentino tutti i bondholders e invita a controllare solo i titoli nel portafoglio per facilitare le comunicazioni. Però vedo che le comunicazioni arrivano a macchia di leopardo calvo. Io non ho ricevuto quella di gennaio ad esempio.

NoWay

Da quello che hai riportato pare che rappresentino tutti i bondholders e invita a controllare solo i titoli nel portafoglio per facilitare le comunicazioni. Però vedo che le comunicazioni arrivano a macchia di leopardo calvo. Io non ho ricevuto quella di gennaio ad esempio.

Sei già messo meglio di me... io mai ricevuto nulla...

angy2008

Forumer storico
As the Trustee has not received instructions from the requisite majority of Noteholders, nor has it been indemnified, prefunded or secured by Noteholders, it has not yet become bound to proceed and Noteholders do not therefore have the right to proceed directly against Air Berlin.
Cioè non stanno facendo nulla ma vietano a noi di insinuarsi singolarmente.

As noted above, the Trustee does not consider it to be in the best interests of Noteholders to incur the cost of responding to individual enquiries as this is a cost that will have to be borne by all Noteholders and will reduce the amount of any funds available for distribution. Any Noteholder who is unsure of what action to take should seek specific legal advice.
E' inutile scrivere a BNP perchè non risponde per non incorrere in spese

The attention of Noteholders is drawn to Condition 13 of the Notes which provides that no Noteholder will be entitled to proceed directly against the Issuer unless the Trustee, having become bound so to proceed, fails so to do within a reasonable period and the failure is continuing. As the Trustee has not received instructions from the requisite majority of Noteholders, nor has it been indemnified, prefunded or secured by Noteholders, it has not yet become bound to proceed and Noteholders do not therefore have the right to proceed directly against Air Berlin.

As noted above, the Trustee does not consider it to be in the best interests of Noteholders to incur the cost of responding to individual enquiries as this is a cost that will have to be borne by all Noteholders and will reduce the amount of any funds available for distribution. Any Noteholder who is unsure of what action to take should seek specific legal advice.
Sembrerebbe che non abbiano intenzione di agire contro Etihad o altri e consiglia a noi di fargli causa se non siamo d'accordo.

Should Noteholders holding the requisite majority of Notes wish to instruct the Trustee to take action on their behalf, they may do so but must indemnity and/or pre -fund and or secure the Trustee to its satisfaction before it will act.
Se vogliamo che BNP si attivi occorre dare mandato con maggioranza dei bond e scucire ghelli.

As outlined in the Trustee's notice dated 16 November 2018, the Trustee has been informed that its claims in respect of principal and interest under the Notes have been accepted for inclusion in the insolvency process and future distribution to the creditors. The Trustee understands that claims submitted directly by Noteholders have been and will continue to be rejected.
Dice che han solo provveduto a fare l'insinuazione ... e dovremo pagargli il compenso per aver scritto una paginetta

The Trustee has filed a claim on behalf of all Noteholders. In order to facilitate communications, any Noteholder is invited to verify its holding to the Trustee and contact the Trustee, in each case as set out below:

Address: BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited

10 Harewood Avenue

London

NW1 6AA

Attention: The Directors

Fax: + 44 20 7595 5078

e-mail: [email protected]

dopo aver detto che non rispondono alle mail c'è questo invito a contattarli per verificare la propria posizione. E' il peggior trustee incontrato sinora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto