Obbligazioni societarie Bond Rickmers Holding GmbH 8,875% 2018 - DE000A1TNA39 (1 Viewer)

qquebec

Super Moderator
Issue volume: Up to €200 million

Subscription period: 27 May to 7 June 2013 (12 noon), shortening possible

Term due: 5 years 11 June 2018

Interest (coupon)
: 8.875 percent p.a.

Interest payment: Annually on 11 June, for the first time in 2014

Denomination: €1,000

Minimum investment: €1,000

ISIN: DE000A1TNA39

Redemption rate: 100 percent of the nominal amount

Type of security: Bearer debenture bond

Stock exchange:Freiverkehr of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Open Market, Entry Standard) with requested participation in the Prime Standard for Corporate Bonds

Start of trading: 11 June 2013 (planned)

Corporate rating: BB (Creditreform Rating, May 2013)

Minibond Rickmers 8,875% 2018 in collocamento a Francoforte

Ultima modifica:

gionmorg

low cost high value
Membro dello Staff
Issue volume: Up to €200 million

Subscription period: 27 May to 7 June 2013 (12 noon), shortening possible

Term due: 5 years 11 June 2018

Interest (coupon)
: 8.875 percent p.a.

Interest payment: Annually on 11 June, for the first time in 2014

Denomination: €1,000

Minimum investment: €1,000

ISIN: DE000A1TNA39

Redemption rate: 100 percent of the nominal amount

Type of security: Bearer debenture bond

Stock exchange:Freiverkehr of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Open Market, Entry Standard) with requested participation in the Prime Standard for Corporate Bonds

Start of trading: 11 June 2013 (planned)

Corporate rating: BB (Creditreform Rating, May 2013)

Minibond Rickmers 8,875% 2018 in collocamento a Francoforte
Di primo acchitto non sembra malaccio, cosa sappiamo della società qq?

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Per chi, come me, non li avesse mai sentiti prima:
"Rickmers Group is an established international provider of services for the maritime industry, vessel owner and ocean carrier. Rickmers Group’s business is divided in the business segments Maritime Assets, Maritime Services and Rickmers-Linie.
Our business activities cover a broad range of services in the shipping supply chain. Each segment has an independent market position for its companies and services. The services are used within Rickmers Group and by third parties.
Rickmers Group is internationally represented with more than 20 offices and over 50 sales agencies. This network and a strong global management team secure the success of Rickmers Group which remains true to its core values: Leadership. Passion. Responsibility.
We have a reputation for reliability, quality and efficiency. Adaptability and an entrepreneurial mind-set have been a tradition in the Rickmers family throughout its 179-year tradition in the shipping industry. The roots of the Rickmers family in shipping date back to the year 1834, when R.C. Rickmers founded the Rickmers shipyard in Bremerhaven".

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Trovato anche questo:

In connection with the sale of the Notes, the Issuer expects net proceeds of approximately up to EUR 190 million (on the basis of a full placement of the Notes in the amount of EUR 200 million and after deducting aggregate costs and underwriting and placement commissions of the Managers and the advisory fee of Conpair Corporate Finance GmbH).
http://www.rickmers.com/typo3/#_msocom_1
The Issuer intends to use the net proceeds for:
refinancing of bank debt and costs of refinancing in the amount of approximately EUR 96 million;
growth financing and investments in the existing business in the amount of approximately EUR 94 million

rockytamtam

Forumer storico
Ne abbiamo parlato nell' HY . A me sembra davvero un po' troppo carica di debito , anche fosse corretta la situazione riportata nel redazionale linkato ( a me il debito sembrerebbe maggiore ) .
Briozone scriveva che qq. aveva dato un' occhiata ai conti . Che ne salta fuori ?

Brizione

Membro dello Staff
Ne abbiamo parlato nell' HY . A me sembra davvero un po' troppo carica di debito , anche fosse corretta la situazione riportata nel redazionale linkato ( a me il debito sembrerebbe maggiore ) .
Briozone scriveva che qq. aveva dato un' occhiata ai conti . Che ne salta fuori ?

a quanto capisco costruiscono oltre che usare i cargo
pertanto i 100 milioni che servono per chiudere le altre linee di finanziamento bancario ne lasciano altrettanti per investirli nell'ampliamento della flotta.
in teoria e a parole comunque

credit form le assegna BB quale rating e il tasso offerto implica già di per sé notevole rischio

io ne ho sottoscritto un cippeto a 100.50
e un altro cippetto a 99.25
vediamo quale passa e se dovesse calare settimana prox un pmc migliore
non le terrei a scadenza comunque

qquebec

Super Moderator

Siamo sopra 5 volte l'ebitda, il che non è certo tranquillizzante, ma il settore, nonostante la crisi abbia colpito duro qui, sembra inossidabile (non certo per questioni di bilancio). Abbiamo visto i bond Hapag-Lloyd risalire bene la china, quelli di CMA-Cgm risollevarsi dagli inferi. L'unico fallimento che conosco ce l'abbiamo in casa, la Deiulemar, ma questa è un'altra storia. Certo, se Rickmers fosse stata italiana... per carità :no:

rockytamtam

Forumer storico
The substantial debt financing item reflects the large total volume of the company’s bank loans. According to the list of all credit lines and creditors that was compiled in March 2013, total liabilities amounted to app. EUR 1.9 billion.

Dal rapporto Creditreform : mi sembra che siamo a 8 x sull' Ebitda . Non ho guardato la liquidità , ma non credo ci sia molto ...

qquebec

Super Moderator
The substantial debt financing item reflects the large total volume of the company’s bank loans. According to the list of all credit lines and creditors that was compiled in March 2013, total liabilities amounted to app. EUR 1.9 billion.

Dal rapporto Creditreform : mi sembra che siamo a 8 x sull' Ebitda . Non ho guardato la liquidità , ma non credo ci sia molto ...

Liquidità al 31/12 era 76 milioni, ma ne hanno rimborsati 300 l'anno scorso. Secondo me, la società va valutata per quello che fa (e trasporta :D), non per i numeri a bilancio

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto