Bond LIBANO (1 Viewer)

gualberto

Charlie don't Surf

“Nessun paese europeo o arabo del Golfo, tanto meno l'America verrà a salvare il Libano; I leader libanesi dovrebbero raccogliere la volontà di salvare il loro paese "

gualberto

Charlie don't Surf
.........."Finché il governo rifiuta di prendere qualsiasi misura di ripresa economica, il malcontento peggiorerà e la violenza non potrà più essere evitata. Ma forse questo è esattamente ciò su cui il governo conta per avere il pretesto per rafforzare ulteriormente la repressione"...........

iguanito

Forumer storico
PER QUEL POCO CHE CAPISCO,UNO STATO SOVRANO FA ANCHE DEFAULT,MA POI E' COSTRETTO A RISTRUTTURARE SE VUOLE ANCORA AFFACCIARSI SUI MERCATI FINANZIARI
Certo; la mia considerazione riguardava i tempi. Per me dover aspettare dei lustri per avere una ristrutturazione che per forza di cose comporterà un taglio notevole del capitale equivale a perdere il bond. Poi ognuno fa quel che vuole. Peraltro accade spesso che il prezzo di mercato attuale più o meno equivale a ciò che la ristrutturazione ti darà; per cui tanto vale vendere subito e reimpiegare. Al limite ricompri i nuovi bond post-ristrutturazione appena emessi e speri in un incremento successivo per rivendere e rifarti, almeno in parte, delle precedenti perdite (io così ho compensato le perdite avute con la grecia)

Ultima modifica:

gualberto

Charlie don't Surf
Lebanon’s IMF talks on hold, finance minister says
2172966-1429012501.jpg

• Finance Minister Ghazi Wazni said he would remain in contact with the IMF until the talks resume
BEIRUT: Lebanon’s talks with the IMF are on hold pending the start of economic reforms and agreement on the Lebanese side on a common approach for calculating losses, Finance Minister Ghazi Wazni said.
Wazni will remain in contact with the IMF until the talks resume, he said in comments to Al-Joumhuria newspaper that were confirmed to Reuters by official sources.
“What is being worked on today is defining the losses and their size in all sectors,” Wazni said. “We must come up with a unified approach agreed upon with all political forces and in coordination between the government and parliament.”
“… We must agree as soon as possible.”
Lebanon began talks with the IMF in May, hoping to secure aid to tackle a financial crisis considered the biggest threat to the country since its 1975-90 civil war.
But the process got bogged down by a row over the scale of the financial losses that has embroiled the government, the central bank, commercial banks and MPs from Lebanon’s main political parties.
A parliamentary fact-finding committee said on Wednesday losses in the system were between a quarter and half the amount set out in a government recovery plan that was submitted to the IMF.
The IMF has said the government’s numbers appear to be about the right order of magnitude.
Reuters reported on Wednesday that several current and former Lebanese officials, diplomats, international officials, economists and analysts agreed that the IMF talks were going nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto