Bond LIBANO (1 Viewer)

qquebec

Super Moderator
Chiesto un po' di prezzi, ma non eseguono, si va a tentativi con spread anche di 10 punti da 15 a 25 sulle varie scadenze. Meglio aspettare che si calmino un po' le acque

Ventodivino

מגן ולא יראה
Paper Dragons - Credit Slips
Consiglio intera lettura.

Mitu sei il mio mito ( :) )

And, if anyone could actually manage to understand the contractual terms (these are some of the most opaque contracts I’ve ever come across), I think that they will discover that Ashmore has the ability to draw a considerable amount of blood.

More on the contracts over the next few days, if I can manage to read more than a paragraph of that gibberish without getting a headache

Ultima modifica:

waltermasoni

Caribbean Trader

Lebanon Downgraded To Selective Default On Suspended Eurobond Payments

• 11-Mar-2020 17:04 EDT
View Analyst Contact Information
  • Table of Contents
Overview
  • The Lebanese government will not pay its Eurobond principal payment due on March 9.
  • Authorities also said they are suspending coupon and principal payments on all Eurobonds until a comprehensive debt restructuring agreement can be reached with creditors.
  • We are therefore lowering our foreign currency ratings on Lebanon to 'SD/SD' (selective default) from 'CC/C'.
Rating Action

On March 11, 2020, S&P Global Ratings lowered its foreign currency sovereign ratings on Lebanon to 'SD/SD' from 'CC/C'.

We affirmed our local currency long- and short-term ratings at 'CC/C' and maintained the negative outlook on the long-term rating.

The transfer and convertibility assessment on Lebanon remains at 'CC'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto