Andate via per Pasqua ? (1 Viewer)

marknik

Nuovo forumer
I love Easter mostly because of the candy. I have a huge sweet tooth and I absolutely love candy. I like my chocolate bunny, I like my peanut butter eggs, I like my Cadbury eggs, jelly beans, all of it. I still have kids at home so the easter bunny will come. I've gotten some non food treats for the baskets this year - more than usual. There will still need to be some candy. Will I just not get a chocolate bunny? Will my basket just be empty? I already ordered easter cookies which I shouldn't have done but I did so that is that. Am I just not going to have any?

mvdvec

Aquila della notte
I love Easter mostly because of the candy. I have a huge sweet tooth and I absolutely love candy. I like my chocolate bunny, I like my peanut butter eggs, I like my Cadbury eggs, jelly beans, all of it. I still have kids at home so the easter bunny will come. I've gotten some non food treats for the baskets this year - more than usual. There will still need to be some candy. Will I just not get a chocolate bunny? Will my basket just be empty? I already ordered easter cookies which I shouldn't have done but I did so that is that. Am I just not going to have any?

Why don't You go giving away your bum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto