Obbligazioni valute high yield TURCHIA bond in usd e lira turca (5 lettori)

Abulico

Forumer storico
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

So many people conveniently forget that Turkey is a big trading partner of the United States, in fact they make the structural steel frame for our F-35 Fighter Jet. They have also been good to deal with, helping me to save many lives at Idlib Province, and returning, in very good health, at my request, Pastor Brunson, who had many years of a long prison term remaining. Also remember, and importantly, that Turkey is an important member in good standing of NATO. He is coming to the U.S. as my guest on November 13th.

We may be in the process of leaving Syria, but in no way have we Abandoned the Kurds, who are special people and wonderful fighters. Likewise our relationship with Turkey, a NATO and Trading partner, has been very good. Turkey already has a large Kurdish population and fullyunderstands that while we only had 50 soldiers remaining in that section of Syria, and they have been removed, any unforced or unnecessary fighting by Turkey will be devastating to their economy and to their very fragile currency. We are helping the Kurds financially/weapons!

Ultima modifica:

Abulico

Forumer storico
Turkish President Erdogan’s Aide: Turkish Military, Together With Free Syrian Army, To Cross Turkish-Syrian Border Shortly – RTRS

marcob77

L'etimologia di" preoccupare" è (non ci vuole Umberto Eco) occuparsi prima.

Diciamo che l'Italia (come l'Europa) riguardo alla crisi curda se ne sta non preoccupando, ma postoccupando.
Non essendoci una voce unica, impossibile influenzare alcuna decisione. I tedeschi fanno affari con i turchi, i francesi hanno la forza militare ma non lo stesso interesse dei tedeschi etc etc.. alla fine gli USA saranno sempre avanti a noi..

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto