Obbligazioni in dollari Keep Calm And Invest Preferred Shares Usa (12 lettori)

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Interessanti queste preferred della Colony. Purtroppo non conosco la società, per chi la segue, ha qualche info a riguardo ?

Grazie
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4275873-deep-value-colony-capital-preferred-shares?dr=1#alt1
Deep Value In Colony Capital Preferred Shares
Colony Capital is a large diversified REIT with substantial holdings of Healthcare, Hospitality and Industrial properties as well as debt investments and $43B in assets under management.
The Perpetual Cumulative Preferred Shares have 3.7x tangible book coverage and earn an 8% dividend based on the current market price for the "I" shares...

Fabrib

Forumer storico
(Reuters) - J.C. Penney Co Inc (JCP.N) has hired advisers to explore debt restructuring options that would buy more time for the money-losing U.S. retailer to forge a turnaround, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.

laplaz

Forumer attivo

NoWay

It's time to play the game
(Reuters) - J.C. Penney Co Inc (JCP.N) has hired advisers to explore debt restructuring options that would buy more time for the money-losing U.S. retailer to forge a turnaround, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.

Domanda da super-mega ignorantone... una ristutturazione dei bond JC che effetto produrrebbe sui 2 trust?

Peco

Forumer storico
Domanda da super-mega ignorantone... una ristutturazione dei bond JC che effetto produrrebbe sui 2 trust?
Il Trustee sarà tenuto a ridistribuire pro quota i titoli o i diritti ricevuti in concambio per il bond sottostante, in questo caso l’obbligazione JC PENNEY
CUSIP numero 708160BL9 con scadenza 1°marzo 2097 Importo emesso $ 500.000.000. Il trust viene chiuso e i certificati annullati.

Ultima modifica:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto