Titoli di Stato paesi-emergenti VENEZUELA e Petroleos de Venezuela - Cap. 2 (13 lettori)

hoberin

Nuovo forumer
Solitamente, un titolo in default viene sospeso sui mercati regolamentati.
Poi aggiungi le sanzioni di Trump e non scambiano nemmeno più in OTC.
non sapevo che i titoli in default venissero sospesi come procedura normale... i cubani ad esempio sono ancora negoziabili (sia titoli che sigari:))
a mio avviso fa semplicamente parte della strategia di asfissia finanziaria ...

Fabrib

Forumer storico
The United States has imposed sanctions on the Russian bank Evrofinance Mosnarbank over its dealings with the Venezuelan state oil company Petroleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA), the U.S. Treasury Department said on Monday. Reuters

xymon

Forumer attivo
The United States has imposed sanctions on the Russian bank Evrofinance Mosnarbank over its dealings with the Venezuelan state oil company Petroleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA), the U.S. Treasury Department said on Monday. Reuters

Ma sbaglio o i russi alla fine ovunque abbiano fatto affari che potessero confliggere con gli USA l'ha sempre preso in quel posto? Vedi anche Ucraina ad esempio. Quindi quando sento la frase: "russi e cinesi non son mica scemi"....qualche volta, almeno il dubbio mi viene.

Buona serata!

Fabrib

Forumer storico
(Reuters) - The top U.S. buyers of Venezuelan oil are in the unusual position of trying to return millions of barrels of crude they need but cannot accept because of U.S. sanctions on the South American nation and its state-run energy firm PDVSA.
PDVSA's U.S. refining subsidiary Citgo Petroleum Corp and Valero Energy are proposing to return 2 million barrels of crude loaded before sanctions, while a third U.S. oil company, Chevron Corp, has sought so far unsuccessfully to legally pay for 4.3 million barrels, according to an internal PDVSA document seen by Reuters.
In effect, more than 6 million barrels of Venezuelan crude remain in limbo as a result of U.S. sanctions imposed on Jan. 28 by Washington in an effort to oust President Nicolas Maduro. The United States and dozens of other nations recognised opposition leader Juan Guaido as the nation's legitimate leader.
To comply with U.S. sanctions, Valero, Citgo and others are not allowed to pay PDVSA. Guaido's administration has yet to establish its own bank accounts to receive proceeds from oil sales to U.S. customers, leaving those shipments stranded.

newport

eternoritorno
Ma sbaglio o i russi alla fine ovunque abbiano fatto affari che potessero confliggere con gli USA l'ha sempre preso in quel posto? Vedi anche Ucraina ad esempio. Quindi quando sento la frase: "russi e cinesi non son mica scemi"....qualche volta, almeno il dubbio mi viene.

Buona serata!

in Ucraina si sono presi la Crimea ....mica niente vè

newport

eternoritorno

Buona serata!

cinesi nn ne possono più di Trump e dei suoi dazi

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto