Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (3 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Topgun1976

Il problema è che vorranno rinegoziare il Memorandum e poi andare a nuove elezioni.

L'unica Persona Seria della Grecia si leva di Mezzo proprio ora,alla resa dei conti,per me è un pessimo segnale.Oltretutto lo impone il partito che ha messo la Grecia in una Bara..:rolleyes:

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greece’s Papandreou in Talks With Opposition Party, NET TV Says

June 15, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT

By Maria Petrakis
June 15 (Bloomberg) -- Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou has begun consultations with the country’s biggest opposition party with a view to finding common ground for a national unity government, state-run NET TV reported, without saying how it got the information.
The talks will be conducted over the next few hours or days, the broadcaster said.

Nobody's

Γένοιο οἷος εἷ
PUNTO 1 - Grecia, Papandreou propone governo unità nazionale
null.gif
Reuters - 15/06/2011 17:28:35
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
(aggiunge fonti)
ATENE, 15 giugno (Reuters) - Il primo ministro greco George Papandreou ha proposto oggi la formazione di un governo di unità nazionale a condizione che esso appoggi il piano di salvataggio EU/FMI. Lo hanno riferito la tv nazionale Net tv e fonti del governo.

Papandreou ha anche offerto le sue dimissioni per facilitare la formazione di questo governo di unità nazionale, ha fatto sapere l'emittente.

"Se sono io il problema, io non sono legato alla mia poltrona. Posso discutere di tutto, anche di un governo di unità nazionale", ha detto Papandreou al leader dell'opposizione Antonis Samaras, secondo quanto riferito da Net tv.

Fonti del governo hanno confermato che Papandreou ha offerto le sue dimissioni al capo dell'opposizione conservatrice, ma solo se per il nuovo esecutivo saranno stabiliti un quadro specifico e obiettivi concordati.

"Il primo ministro Papandreou ha parlato con il signor Samaras oggi e ha detto che sarebbe disposto a dimettersi se i due dovessero trovare un accordo su un quadro specifico di impegni precisi e obiettivi precisi per dei cambiamenti nel paese e nel sistemo politico", ha detto una fonte governativa a Reuters.

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
L'unica Persona Seria della Grecia si leva di Mezzo proprio ora,alla resa dei conti,per me è un pessimo segnale.Oltretutto lo impone il partito che ha messo la Grecia in una Bara..:rolleyes:

La situazione è molto pericolosa.
Anche perchè poi, se si dovesse andare alle elezioni, nessuno dei due partiti avrebbe la maggioranza. Quindi sarebbero costretti, comunque, ad un governo di coalizione.

Nobody's

Γένοιο οἷος εἷ
GRECIA, PER CONSERVATORI GOVERNO UNITA' NAZIONALE POSSIBILE SOLO CON DIMISSIONI PREMIER, RINEGOZIAZIONE AIUTI - FONTE PARTITO
null.gif
Reuters - 15/06/2011 17:32:14

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
Political Developments Cause Turbulence In Market

The rapid political developments have serious impact on the board of the Athens Stock Exchange. The desertion of MP Giorgos Lianis triggered escalation of intraparty pressures on the government and emerging parliamentary impasse, amid unprecedented unrest in the city centre.

Transactions opened in negative territory in a climate of intense uncertainty, with the General Index posting intraday losses of 4.26% at 1,212.95 units, a new 14-year low.

Pressures exerted on Greek banks had been even heavier, resulting in an intraday drop of 6.83%, while Greek bond spreads and CDS recorded new highs. National Bank has been under severe pressure, sliding by 5.97%, at €4.57, with intraday losses of 9.26% at €4.41.

European dissidence over the issue of participation of private investors in Greek debt adjustment and uncertainty about voting of the medium-term program are expected to encumber decision-making next week, according to Merit Securities.

The proposal of opposition party leader to Greek PM for a unity government allowed domestic market to trim losses. The General Index ended at 1,243.05 units, with losses of 1.88%, while approximately 41.57 million units worth €120.74m were traded on Wednesday. A total amount of 109 shares declines, 149 remained unchanged and 22 rose.

Alpha Bank topped FTSE20, with profits of 2.52% at session’s high, while Jumbo and Coca Cola 3E ended in positive territory, with gains of 1.96% and 0.44% respectively.

On the other hand, MIG fell by 6.35% at €0.59, while Ellaktor and ATEbank dropped by 5.96% and 3.45% respectively.

(capital.gr)

forzaroma

Forumer attivo
A questo punto almeno i testoni di bruxelles possono avere un'dea magari vaga di quello che potrebbe succedere se la situazione non si sblocca. Tralasciando i casini sociali, le conseguenze sulle borse e sul sistema bancario saranno apocalittiche, altro che "questione periferica".
Io rimango dell'idea che i politici greci, di destra, di sinistra, di centro non sono in grado di gestire la situazione (perchè troppo più grande di loro) e i tempi sono strettissimi, se non verranno prese decisioni lunedì la questione diventerà veramente incandescente.

IlPorcospino

Forumer storico
Papandreu non vuole perdere il consenso per il facile gioco dell'opposizione che critica misure necessarie ma impopolari. Se non vuol farsi logorare, vuole ancora giocare un ruolo per salvare il suo paese. Vediamo come evolve.

tommy271

Forumer storico
ECB's Constancio open to Vienna-style Greek deal

FRANKFURT, June 15 | Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:09am EDT

FRANKFURT, June 15 (Reuters) - The European Central Bank could accept private sector involvement along the lines of the "Vienna Initiative" to address the Greek debt crisis, ECB Vice President Vitor Constancio said on Wednesday. Under the "Vienna Initiative" for central and eastern Europe, international lenders agreed in 2009 to boost credit to the region and the main commercial banks in turn committed to maintain exposure and roll over credit lines. "We are not against all forms of PSI (private sector involvement) ... some sort of Vienna-type sort of initiative could be conceived -- several of us have said. But no more than that," he told a news conference after presenting an ECB report on financial stability.
"It would have to be clearly voluntary in such a way that it would not be qualified as either a credit event or a rating event," he added.
Constancio said that under a rating event, rating agencies would classify Greek debt at "selective default".
Asked what Greece would need to do for securitised privatisation revenues to be accepted as collateral by the ECB, Constancio told Reuters Insider television: "They would have to have a sufficient rating."
"But I didn't hear about any concrete proposals in that respect so far," he added. "It's something that, as far as I know, is not on the table now."
ECB President Jean-Claude Trichet last week endorsed privatisation as a way to help Greece out of its debt crisis, saying he was sometimes surprised by the narrow view of the debate on Greece.
Constancio also said that while there was some risk of contagion to other countries, markets had put a clear marker between the three countries with EU/IMF aid packages -- Greece, Ireland and Portugal -- and the rest.
"There is a very clear-cut distinction between the three countries and all the others," he said.
This year's European bank stress tests present a more severe scenario than last year's, he told Reuters Insider, adding: "I hope this is an opportunity to dispel any remaining doubts about some segments or institutions."
Turning to the United States, Constancio dismissed the idea of the country defaulting, were it a mini-default or otherwise.
"I think that a default of any size is not being anticipated ... regarding the United States," he said.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto