Obbligazioni societarie Abengoa XS0498817542 XS1048657800 XS1219438592 XS1113021031 (2 lettori)

gianpierpiero

Forumer attivo
(Bloomberg) -- Minister Cristobal Montoro says govt should let Abengoa go bankrupt if needed, El Confidencial says, without saying how it obtained the information.

* Declaring bankruptcy is key to favor entrance of white knight in company ownership, Ministry says, according to website
* NOTE: Abengoa’s Medica n Unit Misses Interest Payments to Noteholders.

gianpierpiero

Forumer attivo
Dite che conviene contattarli?

Following the recent filing of “pre concurso” made on 27 November 2015 by Abengoa S.A. (the “Company”), a group of holders of a significant proportion of the Notes has formed an ad-hoc committee (the "Committee") and appointed Houlihan Lokey and Clifford Chance as its advisers (the “Advisers”). Holders of the Notes are encouraged to identify themselves to Houlihan Lokey directly by emailing their contact details to [email protected]. This information will be kept confidential by the Advisers.

The Committee and its Advisers will be holding a call for holders of the Notes
on 1 December 2015 at 15:00 UK. Dial in details will follow.

robertoisotta

Nuovo forumer
Dite che conviene contattarli?

Following the recent filing of “pre concurso” made on 27 November 2015 by Abengoa S.A. (the “Company”), a group of holders of a significant proportion of the Notes has formed an ad-hoc committee (the "Committee") and appointed Houlihan Lokey and Clifford Chance as its advisers (the “Advisers”). Holders of the Notes are encouraged to identify themselves to Houlihan Lokey directly by emailing their contact details to [email protected]. This information will be kept confidential by the Advisers.

The Committee and its Advisers will be holding a call for holders of the Notes
on 1 December 2015 at 15:00 UK. Dial in details will follow.

Io sarei anche d'accordo a contattarli, magari qualcuno prepara una lettera e chi vuole la copia inserendo i propri dati e la invia

Fra41

Forumer storico
Mi confermate che i bond sono sospesi dalle negoziazioni??
Io ho controllato i vari siti dove di solito vedo le quotazioni ma niente. In alcuni ho trovato scritto sospeso dalle negoziazioni

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto